Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Judi - I'll see what I find online. I would love for them to bring back the yarn supplies.

Post Thanks / Like
    I shop the usual Hobby Lobby, Joann's, occasionally Walmart, but they've cut their yarn to a minimum. Also my LYS, Yarnivore, which is fantastic! And of course buy a lot online.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Walmart in my area is downsizing the yarn department. Also the Michael's up the street does not have the selection that they once had either. It seems harder and harder to find yarn around town. I have ordered from Herrschners in Wisconsin, but really like to see the colors in person and actually feel the yarn for softness.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just came from joanns ooooh so much on sale...got got 6 cirular needles 1 double pointed and 5 skeins of caron so soft..for 40 dollars...needles were reg..9.99 on sale for 3.79 bamboo....i love them...

Post Thanks / Like
    All we have locally is Walmart, and they keep moving the yarn around, and Hobby Lobby. I have looked online for yarn, and found some fantastically expensive yarn. Could anyone share where they buy yarn online, besides Herschnerrs? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TR Julie View Post
    All we have locally is Walmart, and they keep moving the yarn around, and Hobby Lobby. I have looked online for yarn, and found some fantastically expensive yarn. Could anyone share where they buy yarn online, besides Herschnerrs? Thanks
    Many people will purchase from knitpics. One of my fav online shops is SWTC at SWTC INC . Jonelle has some of the most fabulous yarns!

Some people will shop Etsy because of the number of beautiful yarns available at reasonable prices.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Crochetcrazy, This will probably sound like a 'duh', but Is Smiley's web site Smileys.com? That sounds like something I'd like to check out.
    I have to drive about 65 miles to get to my closest WalMart or Hobby Lobby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TR Julie View Post
    Try http://www.webs.com
    http://www.craftsy.com
    http://www.bernat.com
    http://www.redheart.com
    Last edited by dragondrummer; 07-20-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are a couple more site links to buy yarn:

Lion Brand Yarn
    Patternworks - one my faves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I lost my mind. Went from summer camp to wal-mart to get ink for the printer. Then thought I should get paper to go with the ink. Sounds normal right? Well the printer paper is behind the yarn. (Some one should keep me on a rope) The new set-up for the yarn pulled me in. The Lion Brand Pound of love was $5.00 a skein. And the caron (not all) was $2.50 and one red hart was $2.00 Oh and one of the caron was $1.50. Yep way to much of my paycheck went to yarn. Im so upset with my self. But with the Olympic...cristmas.. new babys... Im just nuts. LOL what can I say? Saved recipet we all know I wont return any.
    Good stiching
    Billie

11. Likes dragondrummer liked this post