Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    If I'm supposed to work into the ch 3 and dc on the end of rnd 17 (rnd 10) then starting rnd 11 it says to ch 3 and dc in next dc - in order to dc I would have to skip the sc and ch 3 that I did the 4 times

Post Thanks / Like
    I see the cluster isn't until rnd. 35 which I'm not up to yet. I read on how to do a cluster and it sounds like a dc2tog. I just noticed this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    If I'm supposed to work into the ch 3 and dc on the end of rnd 17 (rnd 10) then starting rnd 11 it says to ch 3 and dc in next dc - in order to dc I would have to skip the sc and ch 3 that I did the 4 times
    At the end of rnd 10 you would have joined to the first double crochet(you call a chain 3). When you start rnd 11 the chain 3 is in the first dc then you dc in the dc right next to the one you just did

See the instructions below. You are making this way too hard don 't over think this pattern it is not hard to do.

The bold print on the pattern is what you will do at the end of rnd 10 or rnd 17 they are the same

Rnd 10: Slip st in next dc, slip st in next ch‑2 sp and in next dc, ch 3, dc in next dc, † ch 3, skip next ch‑3 sp, (sc in next ch‑3 sp, ch 3) 4 times, dc in next 2 dc, ch 2, dc in next ch‑2 sp, ch 2 †, dc in next 2 dc; repeat from 10 times more, then repeat from † to † once; join with slip st to first dc.

For rnd 11 you just joined to the first dc to start the rnd chain 3 in the dc you joined to this starts the rnd then dc in the next dc and continue
    Rnd 11: Ch 3, dc in next dc, † ch 3, skip next ch‑3 sp, (sc in next ch‑3 sp, ch 3) 3 times, dc in next 2 dc, ch 2, (dc, ch 2, dc) in next dc, ch 2 †, dc in next 2 dc; repeat from 10 times more, then repeat from † to † once; join with slip st to first dc.

4. Likes justplainjudy liked this post