Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to circle back and say thank you for all of your responses. I received my bowl today and it is such a beautiful piece of woodwork, wow! I even got it on sale so I feel better about spending a little bit more than the plastic one . I am really happy with it, it is very nice quality. I will try to attach a picture to show you.

Does Anyone Use a Yarn Bowl to Help Keep Your Yarn in Place While You're Knitting?-love-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Knittingman,, It is a really nice bowl. I am happy you got it on sale as it is rather expensive.

Let us know how it works when you start to do a project. I would be interested to see if the yarn pulls evenly and if your hands get tired.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to the Dollar Tree and purchase a plastic oval bucket, about 12" across or round plastic bucket, about 12" high with handles. Place it on the floor next to your chair, etc., to use as a yarn bowl to determine if you like the feel of it. Only $1.00 spent before purchasing a yarn bowl, and if you don't like it, there's always another use for the plastic bin.

4. Likes spoula liked this post