Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Question Steel/Alumnium needles loud questions

Hi.I was wondering if you guys think that steel boye knitting needles which is the only ones i use because it’s less tight feel for me are loud the clanging?Do people hear it when they are asleep in the mornings?Do people get annoyed by their noise?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi crochetknitfan, This is a very funny question. I saw this same question word for word on the Internet by Knit girl is that you? Another of your post on this forum is also on the Internet about the gauge and row question word for word including the happy faces and sad faces. Ha ha. There are replies to your questions for both of these on the Internet.

My knitting needles don't make noise but if they did I wouldn't knit around a person in the morning that is trying to sleep. That would be rude. I bet they do get annoyed I know I would. ha ha.
    What are you working on currently?
    spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochetknitfan, on you tube there are videos that show you how to do a stitch or make something simple like a scarf to start with. There are many tips and help on the Internet also. I have posted many times on here that I wanted to learn how to knit. I had no idea what a purl or knit stitch was. I watched you tube videos and I made a baby sweater. It was a little stiff but I learned how to loosen up my stitches. What I am saying to you is to watch and learn if you get stuck then post your question there are many here that can help you. We were all beginners at one time. Even I get stuck sometimes and I find help on this forum too. Also if you post a question and you receive a rely it would be nice if you acknowledge that.

Thank you and happy crocheting,
    Spoula
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 03-13-2018 at 05:47 PM.

4. Likes jdgmar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi.Thanks Spoula.I now know that i was not saying thanks enough on this forum for you guys amazing help and time spend.I will from now on say thanks for you guys help.Spoula i am gonna start watching youtube videos like you said.Again,i cant say enough i'm so sorry for offending you guys.