Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Bates hooks are the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tulip hooks are the best!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is what you get used to using. I have never used Tulip hooks, dont even know what they are.

Post Thanks / Like
    I left my Tulip hook at my friend home.... Now I should use Boye hook instead of Tulip hook. And it makes me ulcer on finger! Is it sharp??? My friend cannot send me my hook and I will suffer from Boye hook until September... Sad story LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't but them, they were in my late mothers box of "stuff", there were others, but I couldn't make out the names on them.
    The rooster is Reggie,

Post Thanks / Like
    Reggie!!! he is King!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I left my Tulip hook at my friend home.... Now I should use Boye hook instead of Tulip hook. And it makes me ulcer on finger! Is it sharp??? My friend cannot send me my hook and I will suffer from Boye hook until September... Sad story LOL
    Aw! sorry, it is difficult getting used to a different hook,hope your fingers harden up soon or you find a tulip somewhere

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my bamboo hooks. I find them so much easier to work with and my hands don't get as tired and sore. Same goes for bamboo knitting needles. The only time I use metal ones is when I need to use a very smal size.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always used metal but I couldn't find the size I needed so I bought a set of plastic I was crocheting along when the hook broke! I also noticed that the thread split a lot more with the plastic so metal for me. I bought the hard colored plastic ones don't remember the brand name.

Post Thanks / Like

Pat Girsh

[QUOTE=twinfaye;15412]I have always used metal but I couldn't find the size I needed so I bought a set of plastic I was crocheting along when the hook broke! I also noticed that the thread split a lot more with the plastic so metal for me. I bought the hard colored plastic ones don't remember the brand name.[/QUOTE]

Someone gave me a set of those and I only use the larger sizes for a project.