Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  70
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Post Thanks / Like
    I am on row 21 of 200 of my challenge afghan. Not bad!

2. Likes billiebob, dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothingnowhere I am so sorry to here of your loss. Please know my thoughts are with you. Please be careful and take time to breath. Im sure people are depending on your stranth. Be nice to you.
    Good luck
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on row 20 of my sister's cami which may end up being my daughter's! She passed by and wondered what I was making and likes the color-a very pretty chestnut. I also talked to said sister in southern Alabama and she said she had seen a water bottle carrier on Pinterest and could I make one for her husband? I said I had seen patterns and why not. I looked at the patterns online and figured I could come up with my own. My brother in law went to Auburn U, so I made one in orange and navy cotton sport weight I had on hand, which are the school colors. It really turned out great. I just made a disc on the bottom the size of the bottom of a plastic bottle and then crocheted a mesh pattern as high up as the neck and switching out colors, then I went to my Sugar n Cream stash and pulled out a deep turquoise and psyhcadelic rainbow skeins to make one for her. My daughter wants that one now, too. If I can figure out how to post the picture, I'll let you see them. My daughter said she wanted to be able to sling the bottle over her chest, not wear it just on the shoulder so the second one has a longer strap. I've never written down a pattern, so I might get brave and try to recreate these on paper. Used a different mesh for each of them. Maybe took an hour if that much on each one. So. I'm doing a lot of switching back and forth as to who gets what! My son just went by and said his signifigant other would like one in black, I don't know about black. Maybe a string or cream color. Plain black is rather boring after psychedelic! Didn't crochet yesterday at all. Had a stomach upset, so vegged all day. Obviously feel better today. Good luck everybody on their challenges.

5. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

To post a picture within the threads, you have to click the go advanced button below the reply box. Then, you will see a paperclip to add pictures. It will take you through a few more steps to add photos.

Glad everyone is moving right along in their challenges - I hope to be able to do some crocheting over the next couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara are you doing ok? You mentioned haveing some upset I hope all is well. Just know Im thinking of you. (Boy that makes a big difference)LOL. Thank God and any one else summer camp is almost over. I am to old for all this stuff. I wish I could win some lottery. Don't we all.
    Good stiches
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billiebob View Post
    Barbara are you doing ok? You mentioned haveing some upset I hope all is well. Just know Im thinking of you. (Boy that makes a big difference)LOL. Thank God and any one else summer camp is almost over. I am to old for all this stuff. I wish I could win some lottery. Don't we all.
    Good stiches
    Billie
    Were you talking to me? We have several Barbara's. :0)

I have been a little under the weather the last few days. I live in an apartment complex and my upstairs neighbors have been playing music all night long for several weeks - I have complained to the office - not getting sleep - heart skipping beats - affecting my health, plus all the heat.

I am doing what I need to getting by. I even have been trying to take a little nap in the afternoons if I can. I cannot do without my sleep - it totally messes me up. Anyway - enough about me...hope everyone else is doing good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G- Inconsiderate neighbors can be the worst. Hopefully the office addresses. You may need to speak to them more than once & encourage others in the complex to do the same. If enough people complain, they will deal with it. Glad to hear you are finding other ways to cope. I cannot manage without decent sleep either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello members,

I am needing to close this thread since we have so many replies! This is a good thing when it comes to doing the crochet challenge. I will be making a continuing thread to post conversations in.