Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Live streaming for sports still going on

Well, I thought the live streaming for all these sports was going to be banned. Looks like they are back again. The first new post of 10 was sports related.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

This has been brought to the attention of the admin. Some of the posts are getting through the moderation system.

My apologies to the members.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara, no need for apologies it is difficult to catch all post that are not crochet or knitting specific without seeing the body of the post.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=spoula;201837]Well, I thought the live streaming for all these sports was going to be banned. Looks like they are back again. The first new post of 10 was sports related.[/QUOTE]

Since yesterday afternoon, there have been 16 more posted, using different screen names. The Admins (bless their hearts for removing them, though they pop up again) are doing the best they can. Unless one reads the body of the post, one has no idea what is being posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    Since yesterday afternoon, there have been 16 more posted, using different screen names. The Admins (bless their hearts for removing them, though they pop up again) are doing the best they can. Unless one reads the body of the post, one has no idea what is being posted.
    Yes, getting frustrating. Please be patient.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Barbara G.;202080]Yes, getting frustrating. :mad: Please be patient. :cool:[/QUOTE]

We can only be patient, it is frustrating for Admin (and you also) and I give everyone a lot of credit for doing what they do to keep CT the way it should be. Thanks to everybody.