Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All: I have written them, but the managers say that they will not carry what does not sell. However, they have many, many online choices. I find them cheaper with minimal shipping costs as opposed to the yarn sites that are online. For those of you live long distances from yarn stores it may be a good alternative. Pam

Upper Peninsula of Michigan near Canadian border.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is true. But I like to see the yarn, touch it, etc. And I really miss the fabrics. Also, the books are something I like to look through a little before buying. Oh well. It is what it is I guess. Thanks for all the input everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah me 2 I really hope that they get the point but they probably don't care
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    I,m like most of you. I like to see & feel the yarn too. Also I don,t but the books anymore. I,ve found all the patterns I could ever use on the internet & when you start looking put FREE as your first word.It,s amazing whats out there & so accessable.Manym many sites. Some I am still finding.Like when you sign up for the 5 free patterns everyday. When you click on 1 of them be sure to look at all that is offered on that site. Its amazing how many free sites their are. Be sure to write them down in a notebook so you won,t forget where they are.I have 5 notebooks full of hats & afghans so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    I mean the patterns. The addresses are in a little notebook. Sorry about that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been travelling across country and I have found some wal-marts have cut their yarn out completely! Yes it is sad. I do like the more options that Jo-ann's, Michaels and Hobby Lobby offer BUT I liked the price and convenice that Wally World used to offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    To Deacans Wife, I just typed a whole bit, and hit the go advanced, and now I lost it, but our walmarts are not always
    good, only the real big ones, there are two within 15 miles of where I live....I do like Susan Bates hooks,
    don't know if any one else uses them, but the Boye hooks were beginning to tear up and split the yarn..I don't do thread for
    doilies and such....
    Thanks for all the wecomes....I may just have to stay...lol
    Mary

Upper Peninsula of Michigan near Canadian border.
    Post Thanks / Like

free patterns

You are so right Ladybug. I like allfreecrochet.com for one. There are many more. Welcome MaryP111.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello members,

This thread is now over 100 replies long, so it will be closed. Feel free to create a new post is you like. Thanks for understanding!