Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Need Clarification

Hi all,
    Could anybody please help me understand the Round 2 of this granny square pattern.
    Do I have to do all the sts (3 ch2 11DC) in each of the last round of ch2 space. Also should the slst be on top of the beginning ch2.

ROUND 1: ch2, counts as first dc, 2dc, ch2, 3dc, ch2, 3dc, ch2, 3dc, ch2, sl st to complete. tighten magic circle.
    ROUND 2- 46: turn ch2, 2dc, ch2, 3dc, 3dc, ch2, 3dc, in each corner, sl st to complete.

Sorry am still learning
    Thanks you all.
    Vina
    Attached Images Attached Images Need Clarification-shrug_8thof8th-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    if I read it correctly, round one is all completed in a magic circle.. so it looks like the beginning of a granny square, with 4 corners (3dc-ch 2-3dc)..x 4.. round 2, is in first corner / ch 2-ch2-3dc / then in next corner.. 3 dc-ch2-3dc. then do the same for next 2 corners... sl st to chain from beginning of round.. I think.... good luck...

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheilah,
    Thank you for taking time to provide an answer. I am not quite clear for the first corner /ch2 -ch2-3dc/ do I have to do ch2 two times then 3dc..
    am sorry to bother you.
    Please let me know.
    thanks
    appreciate
    vina

Post Thanks / Like
    np.. will try again.. yes you are making a granny square.. start with a magic circle.. ch2 (1st dc made), now do 2 more dc in magic circle.. you have 3 stitches made.. now ch 2 (this is call a ch space).. now do 3 dc (in magic circle).. now you have 6 stitches.. ch 2 ... now do 3 dc ( in magic circle) ..9 stitches .. ch 2.. .. and again do 3 dc. you now have 12 stitches.. ch2 and connect with a slip stitch to beginning ch 2 (which is your 1st dc).. now row 2 begins.. you have to NOW TURN and go back starting where you just ended... so you do ch 2 (again, 1st dc made), now you do 2 dc in the ch space,, now do ch 2 and then 3 dc IN SAME SPACE (corner made),,,(6 stitch ) then go to the next ch space(corner) and do 3 dc - ch 2 - 3 dc..(6 stitches) and again in the next ch space.....3 dc - ch2 - 3 dc..(6 stitches) and again in next ch sp - 3 dc - ch 2 - 3 dc (6 stitches..) total of 24 stitches--- then connect with a slip stitch to 1st dc of that round. here is a link that may help you see what it looks like.. https://crafts.tutsplus.com/tutorial...e--craft-11074

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sheilah,
    Thanks for your time to provide a very detail explanation.
    much appreciated.
    Thanks again
    Vina