Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: sorry

Post Thanks / Like

sorry

Hello everybody I been busy going back and forth to doctor appointments trying to get my siesures under control so I haven't had time to post anything or start any new projects. .so I haven't got to get to know anyone after my introduction

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear from you. Praying all is well with you. Check in with us when you can!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear you are having health issues.�� Hope you soon feel well enough to start a project. I am busy working on Christmas gifts and have just been told a niece is having a baby ,due Dec 29th.! My crochet hooks will be flying! Am also planning a counted cross stitch birth sampler. Feel better soon! imalefty

4. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry.to.hear.about.your.health..I.know.what.it.is .like..I.have.parkensons.diabaetes,and.heart.probl ems.so.I.have.to.go.to.the.doctors.often.myself..I .am.working.on.crocheting.my.Christmas.gifts.and.I .crocheting.things.to.sell.I.just.finished.a.baby. sweater..I.have.also.been.busy.doing.other.things. as.well.so.I.haven't.been.able.to.get.on.as.much.e ither..It.is.nice.to.meet.you.and.pray.you.will.st art.to.feel.better.soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you feel better soon. Will say a prayer for you so you can get back crocheting soon. Sue

Post Thanks / Like

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Sorry.to.hear.about.your.health..I.know.what.it.is .like..I.have.parkensons.diabaetes,and.heart.probl ems.so.I.have.to.go.to.the.doctors.often.myself..I .am.working.on.crocheting.my.Christmas.gifts.and.I .crocheting.things.to.sell.I.just.finished.a.baby. sweater..I.have.also.been.busy.doing.other.things. as.well.so.I.haven't.been.able.to.get.on.as.much.e ither..It.is.nice.to.meet.you.and.pray.you.will.st art.to.feel.better.soon
    thank you for your support and kind words I'm starting my crocheting a little a day. to get Christmas presents done ..I can handle about 2 hrs a day

8. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to thank everyone for there kind words of support. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and get better soon. I pray it is nothing too serious. I understand how it can be. I have not for crocheted for a year. It had been too painful. I just had my right rotator cuff surgery operated on again. I waited for my husband to get healthy before I had it. I found out that crocheting is good physical therapy, in very small doses. Beats staring out the window. I have to sleep sitting up. Ugh! And wear a sling for another month (already been a month). The doctor said 6 months to a year for a full recovery for this old person. LOL. So I guess a lot of crocheting. Ha Ha! I am sorry to bore you with this. Again, welcome. Glad you joined us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers here, too, Tammy. The Lord knows.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Judy, we don't heal like we used to, do we? Thank God for crochet, knitting, quilting, whatever keeps us moving, even if it's just our hands! Thinking of you, too!