Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: thread crochet

Post Thanks / Like

Talking thread crochet

like to talk about patterns for thread crochet I use number 10 thread a lot am doing a granny square bed spread twin is just a big granny square would like to find a granny square vest pattern that can make with thread also can any one tell me where to find cotton yarn that is not for dish cloths and also am looking to find sleeve for my tiny crochet steal hooks that will help person with hands thanks for any help

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chergram,
    I purchased cotton thread number 3 and number 5 some at Michaels some at Joann's and some at Hobby Lobby. I have made clothes with this size thread.

I am currently making a Hippy vest for my baby grand daughter. The pattern is in adult size and child size. It is a 1971 pattern, the front is a granny square and the back you can make just like the front or you can knit it. I am using yarn but you could use thread but you will need to adjust your needle to get the size you want and you will need to crochet both the front and the back. I looked on the Internet and found that they still have this pattern. I copied it as my brochure is really old.

Below is the link to the vest I am making check it out and see if you like it too.

https://www.allfreecrochet.com/Croch...HippyDippyVest

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Chergram, Walmart sells a lot of size 10 crochet thread in many colors. I just pick up some in a rich teal color.

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter goes to KNIT PIXS she said it can be expensive but worth the money.