Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Need some advice from someone with expert experience with crocheting

This is the row i am having difficulties with

With right side facing, join CC with sc in first sc of previous row, sc in each rem st across to last sc, insert hook in last st and draw up a loop, then draw MC loop through both loops on hook, turn

Post Thanks / Like
    it sounds like they want you to change yarn color for next row.. MC is main color of yarn, and CC is secondary color.. before starting this row with CC, they say make sure right side is facing you.. row 1 or your foundation row is right side.. so this row should be a odd number row, with beginning yarn tail on right side... (my opinion)

3. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mcevoyl,
    Like Sheila said CC is the secondary color or the contrasting color and at the end of the row you change it back to the main color.

5. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcevoyl View Post
    This is the row i am having difficulties with

With right side facing, join CC with sc in first sc of previous row, sc in each rem st across to last sc, insert hook in last st and draw up a loop, then draw MC loop through both loops on hook, turn
    Hello Mcevoyl,

When you get to the last sc of the row and you draw up a loop as if you were going to complete the last sc , when you insert your hook to do this you will have 2 loops on your hook now add your main color (mc)and pull this through both loops on the hook to create the last sc of the row and to start the next row with the main color. This creates a nicer look.

Spoula