Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Duncombe, Iowa Binky Patrol Chapter - Seeking Help with Creating Crochet Blankets

Hello members,

Crochet Talk received an email from the Duncombe, Iowa Chapter in Webster County, Iowa (Binky Patrol) seeking individuals who are interested in creating crochet blankets to donate to a good cause:

"Binky Patrol is a non profit organization where we make blankets and donate them to children and infants with cancer, crippling disease, in a tramatic situation, or just need a hug."

If anyone is interested in more info, please let me know so I can email the cooridinator back.

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like more information, like if they are only want specific styles or sizes. I love to have excuse to make something!

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suewin View Post
    I would like more information, like if they are only want specific styles or sizes. I love to have excuse to make something!
    Thank you! I will let the member know people are interested. I also had a private message today about wanting info. I will ask the member to post here more info since she has a forum account on site.

Post Thanks / Like

Binky Patrol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello members,

Crochet Talk received an email from the Duncombe, Iowa Chapter in Webster County, Iowa (Binky Patrol) seeking individuals who are interested in creating crochet blankets to donate to a good cause:

"Binky Patrol is a non profit organization where we make blankets and donate them to children and infants with cancer, crippling disease, in a tramatic situation, or just need a hug."

If anyone is interested in more info, please let me know so I can email the cooridinator back.

Thank you!
    Here is more information about my Binky Patrol Chapter and I also included information about the Binky Patrol organization.
    I am also seeking people that would like to donate yarn, batting, fabric in order to make these blankets.
    IA-Duncombe: Binky Patrol Comforting Covers for Kids
    Organization's link Binky Patrol Comforting Covers for Kids

Blankets may be made with fleece, yarn or quilted.
    Blanket sizes:
    2 x 2 for Infants

3 x 3 for children

twin size for youths

You may contact me through my email address at gwenbutrum@gmail.com
    Looking for volunteers who wish to help out.

All blankets will be donated to the hospital who have cancer, in a tramatic situation or in youth centers.

Also baby caps and booties are also exceptable.
    Thank you Gwen Butrum Area Coordinator of Binky Patrol for Duncombe Iowa Chapter