Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im so sorry to here about your house. Im now sharing a house with a friend. Her son in law ownes it. We worked together for years so it was nice sharing a ride also. Our kids all knew each other also. So maybe some things are a blessing in discuise.
    keep stiching

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to find this subject covered in the 10 but it wasn't there. MY COMPLAINT--right I could scream but you can't hear me. I have just finished printing out several patterns I really wanted. Some of them are printed in a foreign language or printed half in English and then rest is garbled. They were all listed as free and went to the PDF for print. I am upset because of all the paper and ink wasted--not cheap--and time searching. Did I do something wrong???????

By the way I liked the commandments--everyone good--my threads and fabric doesn't require the space 2 boats do and I don't get a dedicated space for my toys.

I feel terrible about the big girl loosing her house. If one of the local TV stations has a person who handles consumer problems contact them. Banks don't want negative coverage and Bank of America deserves all it gets now, plus some others. Sorry if any of you work there--I have 3 close relatives that work in banks and one other one that was recently let go.
    Last edited by Cliffene; 05-28-2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: guilt

Post Thanks / Like
    How on target that is. Thanks for sharing that link.

Post Thanks / Like
    love it its so true thank you