Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Help with Granny Throw Pattern

One Piece Granny Throw.pdf

Hi,
    I am hoping someone can help me figure out this pattern.
    The first problem was that although they mark colors A,B,C,D, the instructions never tell me when to join B. It goes from A to C

Also, after round 6 it states continue working in this manner, does that mean continue round 5 and round 6...or all the rounds?

I have worked to round 6, but now find I have 12-ch 3 on 1 side, 14 ch 3 on the other side and both of the other sides are off by 1 chain.
    Should the chains all be equal on both sides? For instance 14 on the top side, 14 on the bottom side, and then 12 on both sides? The last time it was even was about round 4.
    I really like how this was beginning to look, but am very confused where to go from here and would like to finish it.

I'd appreciate any help someone could offer. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,Janey. Since the finished throw is a rectangle the instructions may seem to be a bit different. Reading through I see you use color B starting in Row 6. Color letters don't go in "order" at all times. Hope this helps. imalefty

3. Thanks Janie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Imalefty. I did find an extra chain 3 when I went back over it and corrected that and realized it is rectangle not square so it won't be all the same # on every side.
    This is my first attempt and it is coming out so pretty, I want to finish it. I'm glad I found the error and thank you for clarifying the color letters don't go in order all the time.
    I appreciate you taking the time to help me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janie,
    First, the color B is at the end of the pattern. After round 6 where it tells you to continue in this manner it's telling you what to do after the word working- continue in this manner working...continue in this manner would mean to continue what you have been doing in row 6 as far as I can tell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to help! Enjoy! imalefty