Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Crochet Nylon

Post Thanks / Like
    Just went to Hobby Lobby today and they have the nylon thread and several free patterns that use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    FYI..You can order on line from Hobby Lobby and you there isn't a minimum on their purchases and the shipping costs will be more reasonable. Also check on line for any coupons that could be applied to your purchase.

Post Thanks / Like
    Annpaul you have gotten a lot of info on this thread. Just wondering have you purchased your nylon thread yet and started your chair pocket? Please share a picture of your project with us all.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have started making it with just regular scrap yarn I had. I am almost done. I am calling it my bag of many colours. I have found some nylon cord at my local Dollar Store and will try that later. I hope to get into the USA in the fall and look around for some.

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked it up. Looks not to bad. It says to call for out of USA orders. I might give them a call. Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to see your project. It sounds like the shipping rates are really high to get to you in Canada. Is it always the case? I hope you enjoy your visit to the USA and have opportunity to find your nylon yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Annie's Attic has 2 oz nylon in lots of colors for $.99 on clearance - don't know for how long - don't know about shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Annpaul I saw that red heart has nylon crochet thread also Shop Red Heart : Red Heart Nylon Crochet Thread (size 18) : Natural here is the site maybe the shipping will be less expensive.
    Don't forget to take a picture when you are done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wal-Mart carries the Red Heart Nylon. There's not much of a color selection but there is some.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the Wal-Marts in Canada?