Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

crochet 4 children

https://www.facebook.com/crochet4children/ I like the 3D blanket

when you have scrolled to the bottom of the page keep scrolling and more pictures will come up. There is a corner to corner crochet heart free pattern, a vintage toddler dress, the 3D blanket, a carpenter wheel in c2c, bunny slippers, a video of two little girls, and more. Have fun looking.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-17-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I scrolled down to the baby penguin. Before that there is a bag for all your crochet and knitting stuff. Did you see the bag? There is other cute stuff on there too. crochet baby moccasins, fuzzy slippers, carefree baby sandals, etc.

The bag is just after the book of 16 surprise crochet blanket patterns and just before the garden bug blanket. I scrolled a little further- up to the lion. You can also click on the scroll button so the page will scroll by itself (if you get tired on scrolling) - after clicking the scroll button put the mouse by one of the arrows to either go up or down the page and the further away the mouse is the faster the page will go. If you want the page to stop then click on the mouse.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-17-2017 at 05:02 PM.

3. Likes Susan2014 liked this post