Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Plastic canvas books

I have these books (39) I need to get rid of, just make offer. I crochet and these books were given to me, I need
    to make more room for yarn and crochet books!
    Attached Images Attached Images Plastic canvas books-sam_7952-jpg 
    Last edited by jacki56; 03-29-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi jacki56, Maybe you can post more pictures?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi jacki56,
    mash52 would like to make an offer of $2 for the Get Well Wishes plastic canvas book. What other books do you have?

Post Thanks / Like
    what other books do you have? I would like to get some. I am looking for some new ones. I will give you an offer as soon as you let me know what other ones you have. I would offer 2,00 to 3.00 a book. Just let me know

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jacki56 View Post
    I have these books (39) I need to get rid of, just make offer. I crochet and these books were given to me, I need
    to make more room for yarn and crochet books!
    Hi jacki56, I have been thinking and I guess I need those books like I need a hole in my head... You know i have so many books now that I will never use so I have decided to withdraw my request for them. Let others have them that are interested and I think that is a very nice thought for you to share them with others. I do a lot of plastic canvass although I think my first love is crochet. I have a really big project that I have been working on since just before the end of the year and I need to finish it as soon as possible . Have you posted any pictures of your crafts....maybe I have have missed them. I have had computer problems for several months and haven't been on much recently. Now I have a used laptop that my brother gave me so I am starting to get on more now. Have a nice day and I hope some others will want your books. It looks like some are responding . Good luck in finding homes for your books. XOXOXOXO, redhead/Patty

Hi J

Post Thanks / Like
    This is to Jean Marie Hi sorry its taken so long to answer yes I have the book and that price will be fine, it will cost $2.32 to mail. Do you
    have pay pal?
    Last edited by jacki56; 04-04-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is to Red Head Thank you for the reply, no I haven't posted any pictures of my stuff, just figured out how to post pictures. XOXO
    Last edited by jacki56; 04-04-2016 at 01:45 PM.