Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    great pattern I canuse this inmany ways as I take one patternidea and my mind sees so many ideas forming,,LOLThanks again for the post alwaysn looking for new ideas,Been crocheting for 40 some years and I love making up new things, ladybeastmaster@yahoo.com Tunkhannock ,Penna.

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just a few ideas I use.

I love making things I can get done is a week or less, I work as a cashier in Wal-Mart and Im always making pins for the other cashiers to wear and I make for other employees too, I use ideas for many different things to make into pins for holidays. I also make heart not holders with a little pocket in to hold a little notebook and pen with a hanger crocheted chain.,I make crochet crosses originally a bookmark I make a tassel long enough so it can be hung in cars, I have given away about 1,000 of these in thread in different colors over several years,I give them away to all who want and need them,never except money for a cross, I make little stuffed toys ,airplanes,cars and pickup trucks,Im make outfits for teddybears I get at thrift shops and given to me to give away to kids,I crochet in thread and yarn, One thing I make which is simple but loved by all is family names done in thread I make up my own grafts,small names get a design on each side hearts crosses,birds,etc, I make them starch them and block out the people who receive the name can frame it asn they like. THe stitch is simple dc,and so easy to make I can do one in about 2 days.I have made first names as well for kids rooms.,potholders are another favorite ,I make potholders to give with homemade goodies ,I also make cookie cottages from large coffee cans ,I have many pictures of my projects if anyone is interested onmy facebook page peggy Failing , I fill the cookie cottages with homemade cookies.makes great gifts at Christmas.I have hundreds of patterns for potholders,as I was on a potholder kick once,LOLalmost any pattern cam be made into a potholder.Hair scrunchies are a big thing to I make them in school colors kids love these, I also make reversible afghans ,and hats in school colors making the afghan into a poillow ghan to take to school outings.Team football outfits for teddybears in team colors a big hit too.I use pictures of team outfits and using my own design I make it for teddybears,I love to make up my own designs ,but these are a few of my greatest hits. hugs good luck Peggy in Pa.

4. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks For The Quick Idea's

Crocheting is My Therapy. I Love To Make Small Things To. And I'm From St Marys PA.

Post Thanks / Like
    how far is that from Tunkhannock? which is in Wyoming county north of Scranton ,Pa What kind of things do like to make/

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Butterflyrose,
    You could do a sc chainless foundation chain and then chain 2 and do a hdc across rowand then ch.2 and the next row - dc across and ch. 2 and keep alternating a hdc row and a dc row and ch. 2 at the end of every row.

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Amazing Crocheters and Crafters,

Thank you so much for all these wonderful ideas! These ideas are helping me to plan my schedule for making items for the bazaar. The bazaar has been scheduled for October. Again, thank you for your help.

~Happy Crocheting~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much but I already made over a dozen. I also made Coasters from old DVD'S!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetbyruth View Post
    I live in SC and when I crocheted items for a craft sale, I made sure I had camoflauge items. The daddies were tickled to death - I made hats, booties (various sizes) and blankets of course, but included little pants. But for simple I would do booties and hats - don't forget pink girlie camo also. My email is ruthsprowls@sccoast.net - PLEASE email me and I will make some & donate to you. Fall gives me plenty of time - if you would like.
    Hi Ruth,

Thank you for your generous offer. The items that you send will certainly enhance the bazaar. ~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Making Crochet Coaters, Round & square, Hot Pads in the round, velcro/button small purses for change, etc.

13. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ear warmer, head bands, baby hat & bootie sets, cell phone covers, ear bud covers, coffee mug cozies.