Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a pullover sweater for someone and it didn't fit her so I kept it, but the sleeves aren't the same size and the front or the back was shorter than the other one: one shorter and one longer. I believe I had tried to fix it but it still didn't turn out too good. Since then i made another sweater for my niece (a sleeveless sweater) and it turned out. So Janie, just because the sweater you made didn't turn out doesn't mean that it won't turn out if you make another sweater. I didn't have a pattern for the sweater I made. I just crocheted 2 pieces ( a front and a back ) how long and wide I wanted to make it and I used the yarn I wanted and the hook I wanted and the stitch I wanted to use. It's more fun when you can crochet the stitch you want to. For the arm holes I'm not sure what I did but I probably decreased stitches where I thought was needed. I might've looked up on the computer how other people did the arm holes or looked at a pattern but I probably did it how I wanted to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I have made ponchos,cape and sweater jackets. I find that the patterns that start at the neck and work downward are the simplest to do. Keep trying as when it all comes together you will feel great! imalefty