Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's hard to believe. It must've been a bad accident. I'm sending out a sympathy card but I think we should do something as a group for the family but what? Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have all the details of the accident yet. I have sent her son a message but haven't heard from him yet. I don't have any ideas.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't want to believe that she died.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't either but she did.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie,
    I got to thinking and we could pitch in for some flowers for the funeral. See how many people want to pitch in and you could get the flowers if that's o.k. with you. Maybe we should do something else too. I don't know.

We could also crochet flowers or leaves or maybe each person do something different - something that could go into a book. Maybe a keychain w/ a note on it or a poem or something written on a piece of paper. The book could have a pocket in it or it could be a photo album/scrapbook w/the clear plastic on the pages and if it doesn't have a pocket in it you could make one. Once we buy or make the item we could send it to you Debbie and you could put it in a book and give it to the family. You would have to have a list of who was going to do this so you would know when you got everything. But what if the book wasn't filled up. Then what? Maybe put pictures in it? If we sent pictures of ourselves to you, then would the pictures get bent or torn in the mail?

Debbie, do you happen to know what Robyn was making w/the squares? I'm not sure how we could finish what she started.

Jean Marie
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 03-16-2016 at 08:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you go to the post- 'Robyn is no longer with us' , I have a couple of websites on there of her obituary. You can send private condolences and you can also send flowers. I sent condolences. Someone could send flowers and have them write on there 'from the crochet talk group'. and we could find out how many people want to pitch in. The funeral is on Monday, March 21st.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie,
    Thank you for all that you have done. I am not sure what she was making with the squares. I'm still having a hard time with knowing she is no longer with us. She was a very beautiful and talented person that was taken too soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is someone going to order flowers to be sent to the funeral home from the ct group?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not heard anything about anyone doing it.

10. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Was there a March 6" square exchange as I never heard?? Thank you.

Susan2014
    I sent out a message - you were exchanging one with Susan136. Do you need me to resend her address to you, or do you have it from before?

12. Likes Susan2014 liked this post