Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes68 View Post
    Hey Barbara,
    I know that I have not been on here lately but I wanted to let everyone know that one of the members was in a car accident over the weekend and she didn't make it. Her name is Robyn... user name joyyyy. Her and I stayed in contact. I know that she made friends on here and thought you all would want to know.
    Debbie
    Oh my, this is not good to hear. Praying for her family. My heart is deeply saddened in the news. I am sad to hear this.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Robin Passing

I just saw this wed, am and am shocked. I use to be in contact once in a while. Im so sad to hear this. My condolences to her Family as well as her many Friends.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    just saw and so sorry to hear of Robins Loss. I know you were close. God Bless you hun Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    I just saw this wed, am and am shocked. I use to be in contact once in a while. Im so sad to hear this. My condolences to her Family as well as her many Friends.

Susan2014

Hi Susan,
    If you go to page 1 on the post 'Robyn is no longer with us' there are 2 websites of her obituary. On page 1 of the post, on the 1st website of her obituary, you can scroll down and it says 'send private condolences' in blue lettering.

On the post 'Robyn is no longer with us', if you click on the 2nd website - 'a bigger picture of her' - on the bottom of the obituary it says 'printer -friendly version' if you want to print a copy out for yourself.

I also put on a new post 'Today is the 23rd and...' On this post is a website where you can share a memory and you can share a audio memory too.

Jean Marie

5. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need her address have 2 to send tomorrow. TY so much. I apologize. At ER with hubby now so tomorrow will send. TY

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Need her address have 2 to send tomorrow. TY so much. I apologize. At ER with hubby now so tomorrow will send. TY

Susan2014
    Susan, do you need her address?

Post Thanks / Like

Susan2014
    Susan, If you go to the post 'today is the 23rd and...' and click on the website to share memory whether you want to share a memory or not. then, click on 'send condolences' at the top and one of the options is sending a card. Let me know if you want her address and I'll private message it to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan136,
    It's very pretty. How did you do that? Did you crochet a row in one color and then go back and crochet in a different color the stitches you skipped? or maybe you crocheted one color and then the other color as you were crocheting the row. I have a couple of other squares that I haven't posted pictures of too.