Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Update on Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I'm so happy for you, wish your brothers a speedy recovery! Hugs, Ada.

Post Thanks / Like

Brother

I'm new here but saw your message and hope you don't mind my saying a prayer for you and your brother. So glad to hear your brother is ok. Going thru medical problems is so upsetting or all of us. Take care.
    Sue

Post Thanks / Like

prayers

Winnie it is so good to see you on here. I haven't been on much lately. The project I am working is taking all my time. I just saw about your 2 brothers and hope everything is getting better everyday. i will be praying for all of you. I know He hears prayers, and has heard all of our payers.He has everything under control. I feel so good for you now that you are on the mend!

I have some eye problems probably because I am over working them. I have to give them a rest or may lose them and I sure dont want that!

I had some visitors today.. 2 of my nieces (2 out of 4 isnt too bad I guess). The 3rd one was on her way and had to go back home because she had a problem with diahrea hit and you know how that can change your plans real quick. The 4th one had to work or she work or she would have been here too. They are my sister's daughters. My sister passed in 2002. she also had a son who died about 2 weeks after we had a family reunion. That was a total surprise to us and they are greatly missed., (he was the oldest child and that leaves the 4 sisters.)

We had such a good time visiting. Those 2 havent been to my house for a really long time. We spent about 2 hours remenecing and we laughed the whole time! I was so happy to see them. I hope they do a return visit soon. They said they never learned to sew but have sewing machines and never used them. I said you come back and bring your machines and we will have a sewing lesson!! They never learned because they said their mother was so good and one of them said I would always show a tiny picture to Mom and tell her I would like to have
    a dress like this . And before the day was over their mom would call and say come over and get your dress!! They said they never needed to learn because their mom always did it for them. I can sew but making a dress all in one day? and with no pattern? I DONT THINK i AM THAT GOOD!
    Well I am going to get off here and go watch a TV show and probably go to bed early. catch you later, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, you and your family are in my prayers! My God bless you all with healing and happiness! Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I am so happy to hear you are doing better. Praise the Lord!!!!! I am also glad to hear that your brothers are doing better also. I have not been on lately as I have been working on crafts for craft shows, spring cleaning and I have been in a lot of pain so I just saw this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Winnie it is so good to see you on here. I haven't been on much lately. The project I am working is taking all my time. I just saw about your 2 brothers and hope everything is getting better everyday. i will be praying for all of you. I know He hears prayers, and has heard all of our payers.He has everything under control. I feel so good for you now that you are on the mend!

I have some eye problems probably because I am over working them. I have to give them a rest or may lose them and I sure dont want that!

I had some visitors today.. 2 of my nieces (2 out of 4 isnt too bad I guess). The 3rd one was on her way and had to go back home because she had a problem with diahrea hit and you know how that can change your plans real quick. The 4th one had to work or she work or she would have been here too. They are my sister's daughters. My sister passed in 2002. she also had a son who died about 2 weeks after we had a family reunion. That was a total surprise to us and they are greatly missed., (he was the oldest child and that leaves the 4 sisters.)

We had such a good time visiting. Those 2 havent been to my house for a really long time. We spent about 2 hours remenecing and we laughed the whole time! I was so happy to see them. I hope they do a return visit soon. They said they never learned to sew but have sewing machines and never used them. I said you come back and bring your machines and we will have a sewing lesson!! They never learned because they said their mother was so good and one of them said I would always show a tiny picture to Mom and tell her I would like to have
    a dress like this . And before the day was over their mom would call and say come over and get your dress!! They said they never needed to learn because their mom always did it for them. I can sew but making a dress all in one day? and with no pattern? I DONT THINK i AM THAT GOOD!
    Well I am going to get off here and go watch a TV show and probably go to bed early. catch you later, Patty
    Sounds like you had a great day. Company can sure make you feel good especially laughing. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to say hello to all and glad i am in the community group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie I'm glad to hear that your brother's are doing better. Hope they continue to improve. Sue