Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Thankful for friends

Hello everyone, I want to thank everyone for your prayers during my recent illnesses. My stomach issue is clearing up, I am still on strong antibiotics so I'm still really nauseated and weak. But I am able to keep what I eat down so that's great the diarrhea is also clearing up thank the Lord. They put me on a low fiber diet so I'm having a hard time deciding what to eat I have stayed away from white flour and starches for so long now they have me eating all I was avoiding lol!! The Lord gave such wonderful nurses most of them were Christian and such a blessing to me. I hate to admit it but I was pretty rattled but the lung infection. I had it when I went in for my stomach but they thought the chest and rib pain was radiating from my stomach. My chest hurt with every breath I felt like I had a big band wrapped around my torso. That pain is almost gone Thank you Jesus!!!! I hated not being able to msg you all but even after they gave me a computer I was too weak to even think straight. So now it's on to building up my immune system and stay healthy!!!! I still ask for your prayers and I have a new planner to keep track of all of your request that I will pray for not just day or night but every time God brings your name to my mind. I love you all like family and appreciate you more than I can say. God bless you all with whatever your needs are today and always. Winnie
    Last edited by Winnie2013; 01-27-2016 at 01:21 PM.

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Likes little drummer liked this post