Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, have you tried melatonin for your sleep problem. I have insomnia and can't sleep. A friend told me about Melatonin, it is all natural and you can find it in the Vitamin Section of any drug store or Walmart. I use the ones you chew up they act a lot quicker. They have some in Gummi bear form. It is great. The only problem with it is it only last 3 or 4 hours and I wake up but I chew another one and sleep the rest of the night. Since it is all natural it shouldn't hurt you but would ask your Dr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice, yes I have tried melatonin but it didn't do much for me. I need to find something that works on the brain instead of relaxing the body!! Thank you for thinking of me I appreciate it. I saw your post about Doug I'm so happy that you are happy. You deserve to be happy and have someone special in your life 😊 Love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry that melatonin didn't help you. I had insomnia for years and never had much good experience with prescription sleeping medicine. melatonin really worked for me.

Thanks for your comments about Doug, we both were caregivers for our spouses. His wife died about 4 months before Tom passed away. I believe God put us together and we both are very happy.