Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: in the hospital

Post Thanks / Like

in the hospital

please excuse any mistakes in this post the hospital let me borrow their computer so i could post this. i have diverticulitis and colitis caused from a highly contagious bacteria i have no idea how i got it!!! its very painful with severe daiarrea, sick to my stomach the whole nine yards. it can be very serious please pray that it isnt and i wont have any other cfomplications. thank you all so much jo baehr was going to put a post on but then i got this computer love you all winnie

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Praying for a speedy recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    please excuse any mistakes in this post the hospital let me borrow their computer so i could post this. i have diverticulitis and colitis caused from a highly contagious bacteria i have no idea how i got it!!! its very painful with severe daiarrea, sick to my stomach the whole nine yards. it can be very serious please pray that it isnt and i wont have any other cfomplications. thank you all so much jo baehr was going to put a post on but then i got this computer love you all winnie
    Oh Linda, I'm so sorry to hear that. I suffered with colitis myself for over a year so I know how bad it can get. Please know you are in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Your friend,
    Victoria

Post Thanks / Like
    hi victoria thank you so much i really appreciate your prayers so much. take care love you winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Winnie,
    You've been through so much and now you're sick. May the Lord place His healing hand upon you.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear this Winnie. Praying for you. Lots of prayers--hugs --love being sent to you. Dear friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, God love ya! You are in my prayers. Get better soon!

Hugs,

Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    How much longer do you think you will be in the hospital. If I had your address I would send you a card. Hope your feeling better. Love and hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winnie2013;180655]please excuse any mistakes in this post the hospital let me borrow their computer so i could post this. i have diverticulitis and colitis caused from a highly contagious bacteria i have no idea how i got it!!! its very painful with severe daiarrea, sick to my stomach the whole nine yards. it can be very serious please pray that it isnt and i wont have any other cfomplications. thank you all so much jo baehr was going to put a post on but then i got this computer love you all winnie[/QUOTE]

Oh Winnie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and that it is not serious and you will recover very quickly and get back to normal as soon as possible.

Think positive, you have a lot of us rooting for you.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann I sent you a pm Winnie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    please excuse any mistakes in this post the hospital let me borrow their computer so i could post this. i have diverticulitis and colitis caused from a highly contagious bacteria i have no idea how i got it!!! its very painful with severe daiarrea, sick to my stomach the whole nine yards. it can be very serious please pray that it isnt and i wont have any other cfomplications. Thank you all so much Jo Baehr was going to put a post on but then i got this computer. Love you all winnie
    Hi Winnie,
    I'm so glad you were able to get on a computer. I did post for you. It is in the General Chit Chat section, titled "Winnie needs your prayers again.....PLEASE!!!" How are you feeling today, sweetie? Wish I could have visited you, but understand that you were contagious. We're leaving today around noon, but I'll keep in touch with you. We're only a phone call, text or E-mail away!! Let me know when you get to go home. I'm still praying hard for you.
    Love you very much, dear friend!!
    ~~ Hugs & Prayers, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!