Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann. I too like to make clothes for my dolls. I never liked to play with dolls as a little girl, but now I love to knit, crochet and sew for my dolls. I have 5 American Girl dolls. I was very very lucky to find them at garage sales and thrift stores. Good luck with your clothes making for the granddaughters. Post some pictures of the finished ones. Happy doll clothes making.

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy making my own 18 inch doll clothes. i also make Barbie things. i just made doll clothes for my granddaughter

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy making doll clothes also. I have bought most of my dolls for models in thrift stores. I always think they grandkids will just take the clothes but they end up taking the doll too.

Post Thanks / Like
    This made me remember that I crocheted Barbie clothes for my daughter many, many years ago. Goodwill in our area (Minnesota) has lots of the dolls for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lhendrix35 View Post
    I made a lot of clothes for my friends' granddaughter, but now she is too old for her dolls. I rally enjoyed making them.
    I haven't made any 18 inch doll clothes yet but my great granddaughter has an American doll and I probably will make some before long. The only thing is, she lives about 300 miles from me. I haven't found any dolls this size in the thrift store yet so it will be hard to crochet without having a model.
    I have made Barbie doll clothes from the Paradise doll patterns that uses sequins, pearls and beads. My curio cabinet is full now and I'm just waiting for my great granddaughter to grow up a bit before I make the fancy clothes for her.