Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

help with printing a pattern

I found this lovely pattern to make
    Lana Grossa - Model of the Month » April 2010
    but when I try to print it, it comes out with the instructions doubled over on top of each other and unreadable
    is there a way to fix this
    on the pattern it says you can download it, but when I try that it comes up "OOPS" and I can't find the pattern on that site
    I have hand written out patterns before but now that I have a printer I prefer to print them so that I have the picture to refer back to
    any help would be greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to print it to see what you were experiencing - I see what you mean. My guess is that she does not want anyone printing her pattern. I would suggest hand writing it. Or open a word or notepad and type it up. Best of luck.

so that you get the photo, go ahead and print that 1st page for the photo

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, I guess I'll have to write it out. If she doesn't want us to print pattern why would she include "download for personal use" even though it isn't found?

Post Thanks / Like
    she may have changed her website so that you can't print it and neglected to remove the download link. Or there could be a problem with the site - good thing its not a long pattern. best of luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all, I went ahead and printed the picture and chart and wrote out the rest. As you said luckily it wasn't too long or complicated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Karenlatlas, I am sending you a pm with my e-mail add. I can email you the pattern since I had no trouble opening it. If you send me your email add then I will send you the pattern if you want it.

7. Thanks karenlatlas thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jheri View Post
    Karenlatlas, I am sending you a pm with my e-mail add. I can email you the pattern since I had no trouble opening it. If you send me your email add then I will send you the pattern if you want it.
    sent you a private message with my e-mail address
    thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Pattern

Karenlatlas, did you get the e-mail with the link to the pattern directions? I hope that you were able to open it from the url in my mail that I sent you.

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just love this pattern. I have been looking for something that is fashionable but comfy. I just cut and pasted the whole thing. I pasted it without the picture and then cut and pasted the picture. This is the way I have always done my patterns, that way I can put my own notes in them. Hope it works for you. If you need help, glad to help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do a simple copy and paste... I did it and it printed fine... just had to delete some extraneous print that I didn't need from the "select all" function