Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Butterflyrose thank youfor the lovely letter. i will be writing again ina few weeks

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, so glad that the letter arrived. You're welcome! I'll be writing you again in a few weeks too.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Penpal News...

Sonnetta, I put a letter in the mailbox for you on Saturday. That letter is on its way! I hope you're having a wonderful week.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Penpal News...

Sonnetta, I put a letter in the mailbox for you on Saturday. That letter is on its way! I hope you're having a wonderful week.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Thank you for the beautiful letter. I just got it the other day. I will be getting mine out in a day or so. I have been so busy lately trying to get laundry caught up and I was outside on the nice days. Today I had some injections in my hips and they sedated me so I will be writing tomorrow. It was so wonderful getting your letter I enjoyed reading it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Thank you for the beautiful letter. I just got it the other day. I will be getting mine out in a day or so. I have been so busy lately trying to get laundry caught up and I was outside on the nice days. Today I had some injections in my hips and they sedated me so I will be writing tomorrow. It was so wonderful getting your letter I enjoyed reading it
    So glad the letter arrived! I always enjoy writing to you. Looking forward to receiving mail from you! I'm glad you're getting your laundry done and a chance to be outside on nice days. Take care...hope you're feeling better.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the letter Butterfly Rose. I will be writing soon. I have been so busy cleaning house, getting crafts ready for my craft shows. doctor appointments and I have not been feeling good but will write in the next few days

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta! I hope you're feeling better today. What crafts are you making? Please see my post in General Chit Chat,"What quick and easy crafts can I make?'';a response from you would be appreciated. Receiving mail from you is always a pleasure, write when you can! Being very active myself, I completely understand how sometimes there isn't enough time to do everything that we'd like. Take care.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Springtime to you!

Hi Sonnetta! Your delightful letter arrived today. It's always a pleasure to hear from you. Thanks so much!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Penpal News...

Sonnetta, your April penpal letter will soon be on its way. I put it in the mailbox this morning. I'm sure you're receiving much joy from crafting. Oh, what a beautiful day it is!Spring has definitely arrived. Hoping your day is full of sunshine!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta - I did get your letter. Thank you so much!

Things have been so crazy here with my work projects, girl scouts, and such. My daughter goes back to the heart doctor on Monday for a recheck so it will be a day long process.

I will try to write you and Beverly really soon.

Thank you!