Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  27
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Tired of Crochet

Yes.... I do get tired of crocheting. I go thru spells where I crochet a lot then other times I can't stand to look at it. I think it depends on the weather a lot for me. If it's kind of cool I seem to be more interested in making stuff.

2. Likes Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Tired of Crocheting

Yes I do get tired of crocheting. I have been crocheting a long time. I was just saying to my daughter that I have not crocheted a thing for the whole mo of Dec. Go figure. I am one that is always got something going and always trying to get it done. I do have a few WIP's but I was not in the mood to do any of it in Dec. I am now starting up again. Don't get me wrong I love crocheting for many reasons. Hope you all have a great year.

Hugs Johannah

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Johannah,
    I understand. You're probably like me - crocheting every day - getting one project done and glad when your done crocheting that one project but then starting to crochet on another project and then at some point taking a break from crocheting - maybe a month break. I think I'm going to be taking a break for a while now. On the morning of New Year's Day, I did weave in some yarn ends.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie

Yes I crochet everyday and get one thing done then start another, or I have a few going and I work on them to get them done. Taking a mo. break was wonderful this time but not I am starting up again. I am finishing a year in crochet. It is 12 squares one for each mo and in colors that are for that mo. I just have to put the edge around it, then it will be done, then to finish the Wedding Ring Afghan. I have lots going on but I am going to get them all done by the end of June with luck

Johannah

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the info on tooth brush crocheting. I had seen this where someone had cut a notch in an old toothbrush and sanded it til smooth and crocheted rug yarn or fabric. This person ha no money to spend so did this. Very creative. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joreememee View Post
    Yes I do get tired of crocheting. I have been crocheting a long time. I was just saying to my daughter that I have not crocheted a thing for the whole mo of Dec. Go figure. I am one that is always got something going and always trying to get it done. I do have a few WIP's but I was not in the mood to do any of it in Dec. I am now starting up again. Don't get me wrong I love crocheting for many reasons. Hope you all have a great year.

Hugs Johannah
    Only when my hubby wkes me up and tells me to put up my yarn and hook and goto bed. For real!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joreememee View Post

Hugs Johannah
    Only when my hubby wakes me and tells me I am crocheting in my sleep and to put up my hook and yarn and go to bed. For real. Haaa haa

Post Thanks / Like
    I never tire of crocheting. I too have many projects going on at same time. I do not crochet something just to crochet. I have special projects and special yarns for those and hubby says I am obsessed, not addicted. haha I crochet for teen moms and have a list of 18 mommies right now waiting their turn. I crochet unique and one of a kind items, so never get bored. I buy good yarns when on sale or when I get my rewards coupons. Have a wonderful HUGE stash and always seem to have that special yarn for that special project. Not go a day without crocheting? never happens - it is my solace, calms me - gives me that sense of accomplishment knowing a special mommy and baby will receive a lovely hand made item.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will never ever tire of crocheting or sewing fleece blankets, my problem is not enough time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to this site but I just have to say I had surgery 2 weeks ago on my left hand and I am in a cast for 5 weeks and it is bugging me and I want to try to crochet so bad but I am only to wiggle my fingers! Was trying to cook supper the other night also talked to the nurse and she yelled at me! I was trying to do too much!