Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Son's car has been found!

A policeman came and told us our son's car was found! We were thrilled! It was pretty close to our home which was very nice. It was in good condition with maybe just the GPS being gone. We went and picked it up. Thank you so much for all the prayers that were said in our behalf. I truly felt the strength from your prayers! I do believe that prayers can make a difference. I know that the Lord lives and he does care about the little details in our lives.

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donna This is GREAT !! News for son and you& hubby. Did he already get another? Hope not. Prayers yes and I've been told I better Pray for self as well as everyone else??? I will as I can see it does help. God Bless and sleep well, Take care hun and hope Hubby is doing ok. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    This is GREAT news, Donna!! It's amazing that his car wasn't vandalized (except for the GPS being taken). I'm so happy to hear this news.

Where was it stolen from? Was it parked in a parking lot at the time?

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    That is great news prayer does make a difference

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    This is GREAT news, Donna!! It's amazing that his car wasn't vandalized (except for the GPS being taken). I'm so happy to hear this news.

Where was it stolen from? Was it parked in a parking lot at the time?

Shelley
    The car was stolen in our driveway and was found about 3 blocks away from our home! We had gone looking that very day but didn't look in the area that it had been parked for 2 weeks! A Lady called the police to report a car that hadn't moved for two weeks and wanted it gone. We bought a lock for the steering wheel so at least the next time they won't be able to drive away with the car!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donna,
    What wonderful news!!! I'm so glad it hadn't been stripped. Good idea that you bought the wheel lock!! That lady's call to the police was a true blessing!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!