Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: sprained ankle

Post Thanks / Like

sprained ankle

Last night my husband and I went and played pickleball at our church. We played the first game and lost, rested and played the same couple and won. Then as we were playing the third game I went for a ball and sprained my ankle really bad. Today I'm resting it while elevating it while I crochet! what else can I do? I can't walk on it or do dishes, I'm really sad about that! Oh I can also type on the computer which is what I'm doing at the moment! So my advice is wear really good shoes that give you good support!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna,
    Sorry you sprained your ankle.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey girl, I'm sorry you sprained your ankle, but hey you can type on the computer and crochet! That's a good thing! Seriously, I hope you heal quickly. It's awful to hurt when you try to walk.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry you hurt your ankle, Donna. I can relate. I had ankle replacement surgery and finally get my cast off on 9-9 after 7 weeks of my leg on pillows and no walking, I may get a walking boot. If I have healed enough. But I also wanted to tell you that I thought I saw a pattern for a dress for an 18" doll that you designed. It is gorgeous. It is you, isn't it?. Please heal fast!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Donna sorry to hear about ancle. Sprains are so sore. Hope it gets better soon. After Sept 8th I get my Cast off my left arm & arist (cracked bones) 5 weeks & NO HOOKING. Take care Donna.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you everyone for wishing me speedy recovery! I'm doing better everyday! I'm not the Donna that have designed any dresses! I hope you find who that is because it's not me! I'm not that talented in designing anything like that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    thank you everyone for wishing me speedy recovery! I'm doing better everyday! I'm not the Donna that have designed any dresses! I hope you find who that is because it's not me! I'm not that talented in designing anything like that!
    I think it might be DearestDebi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Jean I'll check her site.

Hugs,

Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna hope your healing ok. Hard not to do things you love isnt it. Mend quicker if you mind DRS. orders tho. Im trying. Glad you get Get well messages sure feels good. Ty and chat later. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the doctor who ordered an xray for my ankle, no fracture which is a big relief. Don and I went and bought high top basketball shoes to wear for pickleball in the future! I'm still hobbling around and wearing a support brace, putting heat on it per doctor's advice and taking ibuporfen for pain. I'm really hoping it will get better soon!