Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: sprained ankle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your little accident and yes what else can you do but crochet at least you wont be bored just sitting there

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you feel better real soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun View Post
    Sorry to hear about your little accident and yes what else can you do but crochet at least you wont be bored just sitting there
    I've been learning that I need to do exersizes to strenthen my ankle! I am going to practice standing on my injured foot for 30 seconds with the other foot off the floor! When I can do this I can get back to playing pickleball!

Post Thanks / Like

Sprained Ankle

Hope you are much better by now, and if having discomfort, that it is minimal.

I am scheduled for a L knee replacement the 24th of this month. Hoping and praying all goes well with this surgery. The "Hubby" will be 88 come January. so I do most everything around here. It's sure going to be different for a while, that I'm certain of.

Wish me luck,

The Hook and I

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by the hook and I View Post
    Hope you are much better by now, and if having discomfort, that it is minimal.

I am scheduled for a L knee replacement the 24th of this month. Hoping and praying all goes well with this surgery. The "Hubby" will be 88 come January. so I do most everything around here. It's sure going to be different for a while, that I'm certain of.

Wish me luck,

The Hook and I
    Dear Hook! Yes I will wish you luck! how about a prayer? I believe that prayer helps and certainly won't hurt! I felt the prayers of those on CT in my behalf for my injury and loss of my son's car. I know that prayer works which I've done all my life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Thank You, we all need all the prayers and good thoughts of our friends. I appreciate you.
    Judy

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donna & Judy,

I will be praying for both of you for quick recovery!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

8. Thanks the hook and I thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    "New knee" time is fast approaching. I am trying to get as many things prepared ahead of time as humanly possible I think. Thursday and Friday I grocery shopped, today, Saturday, I cooked.........and cooked, and........etc. I have made meatloaf, and sliced it for sandwiches, froze slices individually. Made ground sirloin steak patties, and baked a 1/2 loin roast, doing the same thing with those. Also made BBQ Country Ribs, and froze single servings of that as well. Of course I had to "taste test" each item while in the process. LOL
    Have also made some complete dinners for "the man" to pop in the MIcro. So one things for sure, neither of us are going to go hungry just because I'm under the weather for a time (very short time I hope). Sister and daughter will be seeing to any needs that may arise. I'm blessed for certain.
    So, come this Thursday, say a little prayer for me if you will. I'm hoping this will all go well, and not keep me down for too awfully long. I hope to be crocheting hats for Donation's while I'm sitting on my 'bottom' expanding my 'rear'. {:0)

The Hook and I

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by the hook and I View Post
    "New knee" time is fast approaching. I am trying to get as many things prepared ahead of time as humanly possible I think. Thursday and Friday I grocery shopped, today, Saturday, I cooked.........and cooked, and........etc. I have made meatloaf, and sliced it for sandwiches, froze slices individually. Made ground sirloin steak patties, and baked a 1/2 loin roast, doing the same thing with those. Also made BBQ Country Ribs, and froze single servings of that as well. Of course I had to "taste test" each item while in the process. LOL
    Have also made some complete dinners for "the man" to pop in the MIcro. So one things for sure, neither of us are going to go hungry just because I'm under the weather for a time (very short time I hope). Sister and daughter will be seeing to any needs that may arise. I'm blessed for certain.
    So, come this Thursday, say a little prayer for me if you will. I'm hoping this will all go well, and not keep me down for too awfully long. I hope to be crocheting hats for Donation's while I'm sitting on my 'bottom' expanding my 'rear'. {:0)

The Hook and I
    Golly, you've been one BUSY lady! You've been cooking for an army, not just 2 people. LOL I wish you well on Thursday, knee surgery is a really big deal, but I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. I know so many people who have been through it and they all say they're so glad they did!

Hugs,
    Shelley

11. Thanks the hook and I thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also hope everything goes well with your surgery on your knee! It sounds like your planning will help the recovery. Prayers are on the way! Keep us posted