Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did a lot of doily, tablecloth, filet shawls in my early crochet days...as the years went on I moved up to yarn and since I am older I now stick to yarn. The family has grown, there are now also nieces, nephews and grand-nieces and nephews to crochet for, I still do many shawls, I do up to 5 afghans a month, hats, scarfs, trivets, pillows and so on and whatever is in demand at the time.

I am 72 now and I like how fast items work up with yarn. I like the versatility of yarn. I have a large yarn stash and donate a lot. I have been studying the Art of Crochet since 1957. I collect patterns and I write my own. HELPING when I am able and SHARING is very important to me and I post my free patterns on my blog. I have a direct email app on my blog for contact if there is a question

I don't have anything on my blog that would run to your distinguished taste but if you would like to take a peek the blog address is at the bottom of my post. An alphabetical pattern list is at the bottom left of the page.
    Sharing is Caring. For Free Crochet Patterns Visit me at:
    http://idealdelusions.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    My respect!! I prefer to buy things in shop. I only knit jacquard vest just because of I did not find nice vest in shop.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן