Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty Hello and some pretty good new? I have tinnitus also & hope you can stay at results for ever, I deal with it and thats whwn I started Praying and trying to learn more on Bible thru internet. Do love your verses I see on here. Glad your back. Im not hooking since my wrist break August 4th so 1 more week. God Bless each day is a little better. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie, Sad to hear the latest news on you. I Pray for the best news possible at Drs on the 31st. I've been gone t long and just getting not good news from several. Pray is your friend as We All Are xoxoxoxox. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Patty Hello and some pretty good new? I have tinnitus also & hope you can stay at results for ever, I deal with it and thats whwn I started Praying and trying to learn more on Bible thru internet. Do love your verses I see on here. Glad your back. Im not hooking since my wrist break August 4th so 1 more week. God Bless each day is a little better. Susan2014
    Hi Susan, I am late reading the posts as usual but hope you are doing better now and braces are off! Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    We are so happy you are back and doing good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty I'm soooo glad your computer is fixed. I hope it doesn't give you any more problems. I only use an IPad my daughter gave me I can't afford to buy a computer right now. Glad your hearing test was good and still pray for you every time I think of you. I have a lung function test on the 31st please pray for good results. Thank you, love you Winnie
    Winnie, I just now re-read my post ...and I see I made a big mistake! I said "I do have a very small amount of hearing in the right ear... "wow! I just edited it to say what I meant to say ..."hearing LOSS!"... Thank God, I have a LOT of hearing in my right ear! Good thing we can read between the lines huh? It pays to check our posts before we hit that "post quick reply" button!Ha ha ha! love ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    How did you break your wrist? I'm sure you mentioned it on a previous post, so if you don't want to rehash it I understand. I've sprained my ankle really bad and went yesterday to have it xrayed, it did not have a break, thank heavens!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad your up and running with your new computer!

Winnie, will continue to pray for you!

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post