Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 63 of 81 First ... 1353616263646573 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Where do you find the pattern for mats for the homeless. I would like to do some too but don't have the pattern. Thank You.

You can tell I'm a late comer. I see the the resource now. Thks guys any way.
    Last edited by heidi89; 06-29-2016 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Found source

Post Thanks / Like
    hey plasm27cas---i use kathleen weeks pattern for mary jane slippers--it is all done in sc and you can make all sizes---i use blanket yarn it makes them soft and cushy then i put dots of puff paint on the bottom so they wont be slippery---you can google the pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to all who want to try the homeless sleeping mats. It is a lot of work but it is very gratifying, don't give up. You can get your friends in on it at a wine tasting or simple chips and dip party. It is a whole community project here and is spreading quickly, different people help in different ways. Some only collect bags, some fold or cut, others crochet. Whatever works. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link below to something I am working on that I've never done before. It's called a Heart To Heart Filet afghan. I've had to frog (if I am using the term correctly for rip it, rip it, rip it and rip it some more) this thing a total of 4 times and thank goodness I am finally on the right track now. I am making this 5 blocks wide and 5 blocks high. I am expecting a new grand baby in Dec and a great grand baby in December and another great grand baby in early January. So, I am making it in white, 4 ply acrylic yarn and will trim it out in either pink, blue, yellow or a jewel tone green. I am waiting to find out the gender of the baby's. Has anybody ever made one of these afghans before?

Ravelry: Heart To Heart Afghan pattern by Belle Tracy

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm working on Hairpin Lace.

Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty Pixieglitter. Your colors are pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    I took a break from crochet for a while but I am back to making scarves for the needy. My grandson also wants a pair of slippers made from the rainbow yarn I found. So that is another project to work on. I also have a sewing project (curtains for the kitchen) I bought fabric for. I am also thinking of a counted cross-stitch project. So I have my work cut out for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    very pretty Pixieglitter. Your colors are pretty
    I am working on a couple different items

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been working on bunnies. Maybe I'll make so many bunnies I'll get into the world's record book.

What Project Are You Working On?-dscn4460-jpg

http://www.facebook.com/The-Laughing...56913717726349

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a couple of items