Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 7 of 81 First ... 567891757 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Just finished sweater for Daughter in law.

I just finished the Up Town Chic Cardigan. From e- pattern Central. I crocheted it in a royal ang black verigated Plymouth Encore D. k. Yarn. I loved the color because it will go with jeans or Black pants.i had a little bit of trouble wth splitting but not to bad.I will publish a picture soon.
    Karol259

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Crochetdiva, You do very nice work. very pretty
    She sure does, she designs a great many awesome shawls and wraps too! Thx for the nice comment about my cowls, I like to make them, some I design, some not, some donate, some keep, but between them I make bibs, flowers, appliques for clothing for kids, grandkids 'stuff', just finished the twin girls, 5, and their stepsister,4, little girl cowls with matching headbands! I'm going to do myself another shawl and still have my top to get back to, whew, and cooking and all the house stuff, I rarely sleep as you can tell but I crochet daily, it keeps me from thinking about the pain that I have when I do anything, but I have less thoughts of it when I crochet. Crochet is my life actually, I can't go out in the heat at all, and pain keeps me from doing anything else, so when you day I look happy, that makes me feel very good to hear because I have a natural happy outlook and pain can get you down really bad and cause depression and I pray that NEVER happens to me. I walk with a kind of limp a lot now from my leg injury & surgery, still have to take my walker on any trips like a stroll thru All About Fabrics, which are rare, can't even go to the grocery store any more without it taking all day and I'm so miserable when we get home that my husband just says please let him do it alone. I can't drive anyway, so he gets a little at a time but is a darn good bargain hunter and a wonderful God send to me. We celebrate 23 yrs married this Fri Sept 4th!!!

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    Bennie, what brand is the yarn on the 2 scarves on your screen, at the top?

Post Thanks / Like

your squares and circles

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi All,
    I've made some big squares. Not sure if I'm going to make another big square or 6 inch square next. The last one I did is round. I want to use up the balls of yarn I have. I use yarn from skeins too. I was thinking of maybe making the squares into sweaters but maybe they could be center pieces on tables. I thought about putting them in the 'mission box' when they have it at out church. Maybe I'll look up how to crochet rectangular table center pieces. Otherwise what else could I do with the big squares/circle?
    Jean Marie
    Jean, bobwilson123 is the queen of granny and all things square, she has a lot of patterns of things made with squares, even a lightweight jacket that is really nice. Written patterns and videos for all her patterns. She's in and from Australia, her mother's brain cancer has returned and only has a very short time to live so Clare has someone filling in for her for now, poor family, pray for them all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetdiva View Post
    I finished this olive green pineapple collar for a client this morning. Photo taken on my crape myrtle tree.
    [ATTACH]13385
    Your work is awesome lady!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your collar is beautiful . Your stitching is fantastic.
    Karol259

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning....the first is Premier Cotton Fair Cloudy Graze) and the second is RH crochet nylon thread#18 (it is a bit heavy)

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, Thank you for the edging secret. How easy!! Will make a note in my crochet folder so that I will have it to try.
    Am now working on some cloth stuffed cats and catnip mice for a local cat rescue group for raising money. I would like to think up something for dog rescue groups too. My mind never stops!! Shelah

Post Thanks / Like

projects

Hello all-
    I have been super busy making slipper booties and half slippers and earrings and a special Hello Kitty bag for my granddaughter. oh and I finished a poptab purse for my daughters 30th birthday. Started another one for me. One side finished and started the second side . Also started another Hello kitty purse for a friend.
    I can't seem to load the pictures. Not sure why. it must be me not the computer.LOL
    ok I tried something else. maybe it work i don't know.
    Attached Images Attached Images What Project Are You Working On?-100_2802-jpg What Project Are You Working On?-100_2798-jpg What Project Are You Working On?-100_2805-jpg What Project Are You Working On?-100_2806-jpg What Project Are You Working On?-100_2810-jpg What Project Are You Working On?-100_2781-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Nanaernestine, your items are all beautiful! I especially LOVE the pink boots. If my feet didn't get so hot, I'd make a pair for myself. I wear flip flops around the house, even in the winter. You do lovely work!

Shelley