Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 75 of 81 First ... 25657374757677 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Karol259 View Post
    Here are the items I made for my sisters new baby he turned out to be a premie and was born last ThursdayAttachment 14784
    Hi Karol,
    Was it hard to do? I mean Tigger. Nice Work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Suzy,
    Very Nice!
    It is an afghan done in afghan stitch for the plain panels and the lacy afghan pattern for the other panels. I was going for a kind of industrial look using popcorns to mimic rivets.

Post Thanks / Like
    More scarves done to donate. I also finished sewing a new throw pillow for the living room and got it stuffed and done. There are more scarves in the works to be finished and who knows from there. Christmas is coming and I had best get some planning started for that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WabashWoman View Post
    More scarves done to donate. I also finished sewing a new throw pillow for the living room and got it stuffed and done. There are more scarves in the works to be finished and who knows from there. Christmas is coming and I had best get some planning started for that.
    I am already started on Christmas with mermaid tails. So far I have started over three times trying out different shapes because the pattern has a round bottom with the fins sewn on the end. That is not looking right to me. I finally filed that pattern and found a different one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I M working on a scarf for a hutch and a table runner and baby blanket . I am working on a Harley Davidson Afghan

Post Thanks / Like
    The filet bedspread
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Let's start a thread showing what projects we're currently working on! We'd all love to see your photos!

I just started a pretty light-weight scarf using a size F hook and a super silky yarn in variegated colors of pink, lavender, and yellow. The yarn is actually a #3 baby yarn that I have leftover from a chevron baby blanket I recently made.

Here's a link to the pattern. Keep in mind that it's written in UK English, so the TC is actually a DC in American English. Last winter, I made several scarves for gifts, using this awesome pattern. I'm loving the way it's turning out!

Crocheted Scarf {Free Pattern} - A Spoonful of Sugar

Shelley
    that is very pretty . I am working on a scarf for a hutch and a tablerunner and a Harley-Davidson afghan and a baby blanket

8. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been on in a while. I finally figured out my new dragonfly design shawl. I really amazed myself, it looks like a real dragonfly. I have the pattern in symbols but having a little trouble writing it out. I need to find a model to take pictures to show it off but I want to have it ready to go when I do.

10. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I'm having a little trouble translating it into words, that's my big hangup.