Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 65 of 81 First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I will try to send pictures of my butterfly shawl and my dragonfly shawl as soon as I can. The dragonfly shawl is only in symbol form right now, I still have to try to write it out so you can understand it. I tend to use a lot of shorthand if the pattern is just for me. I will let you know when I do. I am really getting excited about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on an Annie project. 1992 Cotillion July pattern. The instructions are for the really full skirt. This is where the problem begins. The pattern is wrong. The skirt should taper down and then fill out. Does anyone have the proper instructions?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on an lapghan for my future mother in law. It is different colors of roses with white background and red trim and uses red to join the squares. It is really pretty. She loves roses so I thought that would be a good Christmas gift for her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    I am working on an lapghan for my future mother in law. It is different colors of roses with white background and red trim and uses red to join the squares. It is really pretty. She loves roses so I thought that would be a good Christmas gift for her.
    It sounds really pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm starting on sweaters for my grandchildren for Christmas. Don't know how much longer I can do this as there will soon be 5 of the little cherubs, and I'm guessing possibly more after that, but I'm doing dinosaur sweaters for the boys. Just started doing animal appliqués. They're more time-consuming than I thought and can be a little tricky, but they're so cute when they're done! Anyone else have experience with appliqués. Any advice appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all, it has been awhile since I have been here. Been so so busy.

My currant project at the moment is a mermaid tail blanket which I guess is all the rage right now....who knew, not me lol. My niece asked me to make one for her daughter who is about to turn three in October. My idea was to make an under water scene with nemo, dory, flounder and sabastain. I t is coming out so cute sofar. I will post pictures soon.

I Love reading about what everyone is working on

Post Thanks / Like
    Bennie, what pattern did you use for the scarves. I really like them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I am working on 2 baby sweaters. I have a apple feast up in Warwick 10/2 where I sell my things so I have to have a lot of different things.
    I do baby sweaters , blankets, poncho's, hand towels ect........I love to work with my hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susann, have you seen that new yarn (at least new to me) that's thick and soft (kind of goes thick and thin) that I saw made up as a washcloth in Hobby Lobby? I can't remember the name of it, but it was so soft and looked like it would be very absorbent. Where is your favorite place to get patterns?

Post Thanks / Like
    I get most my Patterns from friends or on line. I have seen that yarn but I don't use it so I don't know the name of it. There is a yarn called ( Sugar N Cream ) would be good for washcloths. Good luck great chatting with you.