Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 55 of 81 First ... 545535455565765 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome Cat. I wish you good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a 12 point star baby blanket. I have a niece that is having a baby in early July. Her husband and she decided not to find out the baby's gender. They want to be surprised. Sooo, I am making this with 3 different colors of purple and a heather gray in acrylic yarn. It is turning out quite well. I also have already made the baby a granny square blanket (one big granny square) using a mint green, yellow, white and a darker green for the edge in acrylic. Lastly, I made the baby a ripple blanket out of variegated cotton yarn. The colors in the yarn are white, orange and yellow. I also crocheted in solid orange, yellow and white. The cotton blanket can double as an over-sized bath towel if she chooses to use it for that. I made 3 baby washcloths to go with it, even if she chooses not to use it as a towel she can still use the washcloths for the baby. I hope to be able to post some pictures when I am done. Have a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses, Lynda

Here is the link for the 12 point star blanket

Ravelry: Lyn's Round Ripple Baby Afghan pattern by Lyn's Designs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blondeblue95, this is the cutest thing ever! Did you design it yourself? Nice work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all ladies for your help, it still is not the answer to my question unless I am dumber than dumb.here is the link to the FREE PATTERN.
    Ravelry: Muneca Lia pattern by Amb LANA I un Ganxet... IF YOU CANNOT GET THERE, just GOOGLE OR CHROME (PDF) MUNECA LIA - WordPress.com
    I think the Mp, may just mean, total number. FYI. The pattern is in Spanish. I would appreciate your input. The doll is adorable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joyceaw4 View Post
    Thank you all ladies for your help, it still is not the answer to my question unless I am dumber than dumb.here is the link to the FREE PATTERN.
    Ravelry: Muneca Lia pattern by Amb LANA I un Ganxet... IF YOU CANNOT GET THERE, just GOOGLE OR CHROME (PDF) MUNECA LIA - WordPress.com
    I think the Mp, may just mean, total number. FYI. The pattern is in Spanish. I would appreciate your input. The doll is adorable.
    Is this pattern knitted or crocheted?

Post Thanks / Like
    The pattern is of a crochet doll ( amigurumi) it is a free pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there someone that speaks Spanish by you? Maybe you could show then the pattern and ask them what a word/s mean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie, if there was anyone I know that speaks Spanish. That would have been my first move. I know some one in Florida who is a professional interrpreter. I have sent a message to her. Thank you again.

Post Thanks / Like

project I am (was!) working oin

Sorry, I couldn't post pictures while I was working on my project because it was going to be a surprise. Davena posted her Betty Boop afghan she made for her sister back in November. I was so inspired to make my own afghans, 4 to be exact! My sister has 4 girls and I didn't want to post any pictures at that time because it was a surprise for my sister's girls. My sister's name is Betty and she passed in 2002. Her nickname was Betty Boop.
    I worked almost every day on them until last week. I finished them at my niece's house in my bedroom after everyone had gone to bed. Whew!!! That was the BIGGEST PROJECT I HAVE EVER DONE!!! (biggest crochet project anyway.)
    I had no pattern to go by and I know that I did, and re-did, everything at least twice!! Even tho I can draw, I couldn't draw it onto the crochet afghan so I used computer printer fabric and stitched the pictures onto the afghans. That worked out pretty good but, I ended up taking them off and putting new ones on. I ruined about 1/2 of the fabric computer pictures before I got them just right. Then I ended up with the 4 that I took off the afghans and decided to crochet 4 sofa pillows to match the afghans . so they each ended up with a pillow and an afghan!
    It started out as fun but I really grew pretty weary of working on them and was glad when I finished them. In the end it was worth every bit of the problems I had( and they are too many to LIST!l!! It was a total surprise to them and they love them. It had "In memory of ......"my sister/s name and BD and DDates so they are deciding how to display them . Now you can see some of those pics in the pictures forum look for THE FINISHED AFGHANS and also BETTY BOOP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow a bedroom set that might take a while