Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 48 of 81 First ... 38464748495058 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is way late in responding, but just got back on and am browsing....OMG.....what a beautiful pattern.....and I like your color choice also.....don't know if I'd have the patience to do such intricate work...

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful pattern! What kind of yarn is that?

Post Thanks / Like

What I am Workingon

I am new to this forum but I thought I would jump right in. I do lots of recycling. Right now I am working on finishing two afghans that someone threw away. I just finished an All In One for my grand daughter that someone had made incorrectly. The top was perfect and the bottom looked like a balloon. So ripped it back to the underarm and redid it. This one was new. The needle was still in the last row. Dish cloths are my R&R. Those are made from left overs and used or poorly made sweaters. Don' do sox much anymore but when I do I use yarn from sweaters that have been thrown away. With my little ends I make tube afghans or pet mats.

4. Likes Lihardin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihardin View Post
    Beautiful pattern! What kind of yarn is that?
    The caramel one is Red Heart yarn. I think it is called medium brown though. The other one is Universal Classic Shades Cedar Forest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought that when I first looked at the picture but it is not that bad. Just a lot of double crochet with some popcorn tossed in. After the first one you kind of get it down.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never tried socks. My grandma started me on afghans when I was 7 so that is mostly what I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tis one is the hard one. I made two of these and then put it aside for the other one for now. They are in the same book.What Project Are You Working On?-20160401_212554-2-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty Suzyq

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome to ct diobsession.

Post Thanks / Like
    Too funny, I'm exactly the opposite, mom started me on socks and mittens when I was in my twenties....didn't start afghans til about 10 years ago and haven't made very many, mostly smaller quicker stuff, hats were a biggy.........