Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 47 of 81 First ... 37454647484957 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    i love that color and the pattern you used

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the squares for the bedspread. I have finished the baby sweater set for the baby shower this weekend. Tonight at church I was given a bag of yarn so I can make more scarves for charity. Now that my project is finished I can get back to scarves again.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfinished!

I haven't finished this one yet. I am not sure how I want to connect the panels after I finish the final side panel. lt is for a male So I am trying for a sort of industrial feel for the afghan. I have been making it up as I go.
    What Project Are You Working On?-20160331_175608-jpgWhat Project Are You Working On?-20160331_173950-jpg

4. Likes catbalou liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WabashWoman View Post
    I love the squares for the bedspread. I have finished the baby sweater set for the baby shower this weekend. Tonight at church I was given a bag of yarn so I can make more scarves for charity. Now that my project is finished I can get back to scarves again.
    Thank you. I have a book of heirloom patterns. The pattern is meant for cotton thread to make smaller squares. My fingers are starting to protest so I am using a 2.5 mm hook with worsted weight to make larger squares but keep the stitches tight. I didn't think I would ever finish if I had to make 88 squares!

Post Thanks / Like
    I made a barbie dress and a patriotic flower pot cover. I am now working on a couple dishrags. They are white and maroon. I also made a scarf and hat set and a doily.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh no...don't do that....those colors are beautiful

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu12 View Post
    i love that color and the pattern you used
    I love colors! That is why I have a crazy amount of yarn I need to do something with. When the fabric store discontinued a bunch of yarn they were selling skeins for 49 cents. I went color bananas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catbalou View Post
    oh no...don't do that....those colors are beautiful
    I totally fell in love with Universal brand "Classic Shades" yarn.

Post Thanks / Like

Bunny and zoo animals

I just finished a large bunny in white with purple and yellow flower near his floppy ear. Going to start some small zoo animals and a large doily for my table

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen 52 View Post
    I just finished a large bunny in white with purple and yellow flower near his floppy ear. Going to start some small zoo animals and a large doily for my table
    Thst sounds cute. I would like to see your bunny. I haven't ever made any animals.