Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 3 of 81 First 123451353 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    Thanks for your lovely complements...Minnie was for my GD, Londyn, who turned 3 and the other was for my grt nephew...Susan I am trying to complete my other project that we spoke abt as well and get it to a very deserving lady...
    I hear you Bennie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    Shelley, the scarf you first showed us was it boucle yarn? just wondering.
    No, Donna, the pink and yellow variegated yarn is a baby yarn. I switched over to a variegated blues Caron Simply Soft yarn that I had on hand. Some people don't like to use it because it tends to split. Yes, that's true, it does. But I just go a little slower and end up with a beautiful scarf at the end.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a quick photo of the variegated blues and greens that I switched over to. After I started it, I just wasn't feeling the yellow and pink scarf. I'll go back and finish it up later. Probably.

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images What Project Are You Working On?-img_0395-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    That is gorgeous Shelley...Your stitch actually gives life to the patterm...I love it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Here's a quick photo of the variegated blues and greens that I switched over to. After I started it, I just wasn't feeling the yellow and pink scarf. I'll go back and finish it up later. Probably.

Shelley
    This is beautiful yarn! I have a few gorgeous ones like this, but laptops usually don't capture the true color well and that's the only way I have to photograph anything right now.
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 03-12-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    This is beautiful yarn! I have a few gorgeous ones like this but laptops take such bad pics they don't show the beauty of the yarn well, so I'm not even gonna bother, lol!
    You're so right, Susan, it really is beautiful yarn. And it's so much fun to work with, the feel of it is wonderful. It's not an expensive, high-end yarn, so I can afford to buy it and make pretty gifts with it.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking that I'm only going to use Caron yarn! can anyone go wrong with this yarn?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm almost finished with the soft and silky scarf I've been working on. Not sure if I'm gonna give it as a Christmas gift, or keep it for myself.

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images What Project Are You Working On?-img_0400-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Well doggone it anyway. I ordered a big bunch of yarn from JoAnn's and this is a photo of one of the colors I bought. I thought from the online photo that it was more of "berry" colors. But it's not, it's more of a red, cream and browns colors. I'm so disappointed in the colors. I ended up with 8 big skeins of blanket yarn in this color. I'll probably make an afghan for one of my nephews for Xmas with it. Still.... it's not the colors I thought it was gonna be.

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images What Project Are You Working On?-img_0402-jpg 

10. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that whatever u use it on will b beautiful Shelley...

12. Likes misskitty287 liked this post