Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hayley's twirls

Post Thanks / Like

Hayley's twirls

hello

I have been trying to make this dress and I don't understand how the pattern is worded. Has anyone made this dress and if so, could you please explain to me how I join the front and back yokes. I think the pattern is originally from Crochet Garden.

Thanks very much

C

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, I'm sorry to say this cuz you'll read it a lot bout I need to see the pattern.

Post Thanks / Like

Dress

If you go to crochet garden, there's a book called Sweet baby Dresses in crochet. It has the dress there along with some other styles. I can't send a picture as its on my Kindle and they don't let u send any links.

Hope that helps you

Thanks so much for replying

Cathrin

Post Thanks / Like

Hayley

Are you familiar with this pattern?

I wish I could send a picture but I don't know how to send a picture!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathrin24 View Post
    Are you familiar with this pattern?

I wish I could send a picture but I don't know how to send a picture!
    Hi, Cathrin. It's a very pretty dress for a little girl. Looking at the photo it looks like a very simple joining and sewing of the sewing of the shoulder seams, but a photo doesn't help us. It's the pattern itself we need to see. You have said you can't send a photo and you can't send links. But you can type out an url.

My own opinion is that you need to contact the person who designed the dress and ask her. Or contact the people who sell the book and ask them. (It's my understanding that you found it using a Kindle.)
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cathrin24 is it one of these dresses?

Bing Images

Post Thanks / Like

Utrl

Where would I find this url ....

I did contact the designer and no one has replied back to me.

Also tried annes Attic where it was bought, no one has got back to me yet

Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    Hi, Cathrin. It's a very pretty dress for a little girl. Looking at the photo it looks like a very simple joining and sewing of the sewing of the shoulder seams, but a photo doesn't help us. It's the pattern itself we need to see. You have said you can't send a photo and you can't send links. But you can type out an url.

My own opinion is that you need to contact the person who designed the dress and ask her. Or contact the people who sell the book and ask them. (It's my understanding that you found it using a Kindle.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathrin24 View Post
    Where would I find this url ....

I did contact the designer and no one has replied back to me.

Also tried annes Attic where it was bought, no one has got back to me yet

Hi there, Cathrin. I hope the day has been treating you gently!

To answer what the URL is. First of all, do you use a computer other than a Kindle reader? If so, the URL is the address of the website you go to - for example the URL for Crochet Talk is www.crochettalk.com. (If I'm not mistaken, that should change into a link on this program used here on Crochet Talk that we are typing into.) Actually, we don't need the URL unless you can provide an URL to the actual place on the internet where we can SEE the actual pattern, not the photo, and not the book, and I doubt anyone will buy the book to get the pattern for the information.

Next, let's try to simplify this, lol. What crochet stitches does the pattern use for joining the front yoke and the back yoke on the dress? Is it the instructions for joining them that you don't understand? Or is it the actual stiches used?

Help me understand what you need, up to this point, and I will try to help you further, depending on your answer.

Let me repeat... we can look at pictures of baby dresses all day long and not know how they are actually put together. A photo of the dress doesn't explain the actual crocheting technique. Only the written out pattern of the questionable problem area will help us determine what you need to know.

Okay?
    Last edited by Poinciana; 08-03-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Haylins

Is there some where that I could send this to you privately?

To answer your question, it's mainly single crochets.

I found out that there's some mistakes with the pattern and I would like to send that to you, if that's ok!

C

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh by the way it's not a book, book, but an e-book an so far I don't know how to print off Kindle. There's something called share networking and that goes to Facebook or Twitter. I've tried many times to sign up for Facebook, as it's an Amazon product, but Facebook hasn't accepted me, which infuriates me. I don't like using Facebook,nor Twitter.