Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just seeing this Winnie xoxox I think this is needing your strength you seem to have for Daughter and Kids. God is On this as so many have said in words I dont have. Your The "Guardian Angel"" for this family. Take Care of self. My heart, Prayers & Rosary said for ALL. God Bless that youngest grandson, older one is scared as all of them & you adults. How old are they if I may ask.
    I forgot. Pray, listen, think clearly is ahead of you. Im crying for you and Daughter, Kids. Im praying to as my 2 Cats are both on me, thinking somethings wrong. LOVE & HUGS Susan2014 (susan m jensen)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, they are 14 and sixteen now but they were 4and 6 when they were sent to the grandfathers for visits I have cried and prayed over this for years and I could write a book about all we went through and how unjust everything was but I have always believed God would give the boys the courage and strength in His time. I have not given up hope that justice will be done and my grandsons will see they are important and they deserve justice the same as any other child. I know justice will be handed out by God some day but they are not grown enough physically or spiritually to understand sometimes we dont see justice in this life. I'm just trusting God to get all of us through this and I know He will. Thank you for your prayers and concern you are so sweet. Love you Winnie

3. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

the boys need to talk to everyone they can

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    The youngest talked to the officer and told him what had happened so there will probably be an arrest tomorrow I sure hope so bc they are still afraid of the grandfather. We are going to Florida next week for vac my daughter wants me to go with them so I am. Praying it will be a chance to talk with them in a relaxing environment they are such good boys if I posted a picture of them at the time they had to go to this mans house you would probably cry. He lied in court and said he had a relationship with them they had only seen the man twice before their daddy died bc he wouldn't wven take them to see his father knowing what an abuser he was. Thank you all for your prayers I have been pretty calm today which itself is a blessing. Love to all of you Winnie
    Thank God the one boy spoke to a police officer. Whoever gets near those boys needs to tell them to talk to their teachers when school is in, to neighbors, to their friends, this is a desperate situation. The more people who know this, the more chance they have of stopping it. Seems the only kids who get taken out of a situation are the ones who aren't really in one, the wrong ones 'get help' and the right ones never get help! Social services is a filthy disgusting good for nothing organization, they question kids in front of the molesters who bother them and then want so badly to keep the kids in their own home than many kids die in those homes at the hands of their abusers. All you;re trying to do is keep them away from an incestual relationship and you can't even get help for that, then if they do remove them from a place they put them with people who a re worse than where they came from. God bless the children of this world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie my friend, Hope your taking good care of self. In case's like this at their ages, praying for them double time. They should have a family member with when talked to or behind a 2 way window to see & hear. Im sorry you dont need me to tell you ?? Just so concerned for the boys. Daughter did work? if yes Im sure she took leave. Boys are at age they arnt come to Gramm or Mama Hugs etc. at least not like at age 6 & 8 yrs?? Winnie my girl God will spread his Love as he does to help All affected by this

Susan2014

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie,
    Thank you for calling me this past weekend about your posting here. I had read it already, but had not had time to reply yet.
    I cannot imagine the pain your family has gone through over this terrible situation. Thank God the younger brother has finally reported the abuse, even if the older one never does. Now the family and the police know what this man did to at least one of them. My prayers are pouring out for both of the boys, their parents and you. Thank you for coming to your CT friends for prayer support and know we are busy offering up our healing prayers.
    Love you, Girlfriend,
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My heart goes out to you and your family. I don't know what to say. I love you and I will pray. Lord please help these boys to grow into some thing extra special. Let what the grandpa used for evil turn into something that will protect many from this kind of evil. Let these boys show others that their evil grandpa won't win. Let God enter their hearts and clean out all the pain and give them a special purpose. May they have their own families and may they have a wonderful future and be happy the grandfather's legacy of evil is forever stopped. Bless them Lord

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry to hear about this situation. I'll will lift up prayers for you, your daughter, and your grandsons. Lord, with tears in my eyes I pray for a resolution to this families pain. Let them feel the love of Jesus enfold them. Give them healing in there minds and souls to overcome this attack of evil. Lord, cover them with your protective hedge and give them courage to go on and rise above this. Jesus, you were with these boys through this horrible time in their life. What the demented man did to these boys they were doing to you as well. Only you know the boys' deepest scars on their souls. So you know what they will need in their lives from now on. For you are the Great Provider as well. I lift them up in Jesus Holy Name! Amen! God bless you Winnie. Love and hugs, Linda

9. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post