Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    That is absolutly beautiful. You are so gifted. You really should enter it in the fair when it comes around; I just know it would win. It will make a beautiful wall hanging.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks lisa I just might do that....good thinking and thanks for the kind words....

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved your graft for the crocheted lady in filet ,I wonder do you sell the graft for this? Also looking for a graft of say a mother and father ,I have found a graft for a woman's head but seems there is no available for a mans head,I want to do a father and mother filet fraft for parents or grandparents ,could you make up a graft of such for me,??? I would pay you for the grafts. I love crocheting and I do my own patterns bit would rather have some one make up the grafts for the filet heads for me, can you help me on this, I really would like to but th eone you used for you main page photo. Thanks in advance you can e-mail me at ladybeastmaster@yahoo.com I'm 62 and semi-retired and love my crocheting ,have to try to keep my fingers limber ,so I crochet as much as I can. Hugs Peggy8650.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey peggy....I can help you; I actually got the pattern of a lady crocheting from a cross stitch....Um let me do some more research;

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha ha ha ha! I wondered who you were answering when you greeted "Peggy" because that is my nickname sometimes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dsynr....peggy...howdie waves....

Post Thanks / Like
    Right back atcha, Anaisa! Have a great weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry about what others think. It sounds very nice and I have a pattern for an elephant. I think it's beautiful, I'm the only one. Oh well. I crochet for me. Pull it out and finish it!

Post Thanks / Like
    NancyJ...I would love to see you elephant.....I have mostly received such negativity from my work, but those 2% and the gals here have made me stitch all the more....happy crocheting all....

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out Annie's Attic. I bought the pattern book called Picture Afghans by Bendy Carter #871107. There are 5 patterns in it along with the alphabet too. I thin you will enjoy it. Happy Crocheting!