Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Thanks Susan, I bought my bag/basket several years ago from ebay, back when I was going through my "vintage style" fashion phase. I thought it'd be a cute purse to carry. When I got it, it was so big, there was no way I was going to carry it as a purse. It's definitely a 1960s vintage bag. The mint green and black plastic wicker, along with the plastic beads, is a dead give away. It's very gaudy LOL.

Shelley
    Only those who are living right are lucky enough to get a great bag such as the one you have! jk

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an Adidas bag that I can put over both shoulders while I walk and work.

I live in a medium size town in northern California, it is called Oroville.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know that you will think that I'm crazy when I tell you what I use. But it is handy. And has a lot of storage spots for different things. I use a diaper bag. There are a lot of little pockets to store different things in, plus you have a large area inside to keep your yarn or thread clean. There are pockets on the inside as well as the outside. I wouldn't go puchase abrand new one though, if you like to go to garage sale shopping you can usually pick something like that up for maybe .50 to a dollar. The new ones you buy in places like WalMart are close to $25 or more. Good luck with your crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Even when I had my kids I couldn't use a diaper bag. I had to use a backpack. Occasionally I use it to have my big projects. It also has a bunch of pockets inside and out. Also a built in area that I can thread my yarn and work while I walked when I needed both hands would attach my work to the back of my head. I know it sounds crazy, but it works for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a really great idea! a diaper bag! what a concept! wish I had read your post before I ordered by bag from amazon! but I will keep that in mind! Thanks a lot!