Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My New Crochet Facebook Page

Hey y'all, I just started a new Facebook page called Shelley's Crochet. It's a place where I'll post lots of great links to crochet patterns and all beautiful things crochet.

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009823721296

Just send me a friend request and you'll have access to all of the lovely crochet things I've come across online.

Shelley

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Shelley

What kind of page is it on Facebook. Is it a personal page? Or is it a artist, business, or fan page? I only ask because I have a artist page and I don't know what to do now. I found out that when you make a post on an artist's page only 6% of your followers will see the postings. Soon 0% will see any posting you make. Facebook is forcing you to pay money to have your postings be seen now. I'm trying to make a closed group to share my stuff with people. If you have any ideas let me know thanks!

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just made a personal page. I follow so many others who love crochet, my timeline on my regular FB page was really getting bogged down with patterns and photos of items others have made. I needed a second personal page to keep it all separate and organized.

Shelley

6. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's interesting. I think I may do the same. I know your following my facebook artist page. did you ever receive any of my postings? I tried getting in touch with that one lady to mail her the plushy she won, but I don't think facebook is letting me contact her, lol I think?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I've ever seen your FB posts in my news feed. :/

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    It's because FB doesn't share posts, they have changed. Anyways. I made a blog now, where I will be posting my things. Its free so everyone will see my posts! yay. I'm happy now. Crochetsoup no more facebook. Good luck with yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetsoup View Post
    That's interesting. I think I may do the same. I know your following my facebook artist page. did you ever receive any of my postings? I tried getting in touch with that one lady to mail her the plushy she won, but I don't think facebook is letting me contact her, lol I think?
    Is she on your 'friend' list crochetsoup? You might know that you have to be 'friends' or you can't send messages, and some people don't quite know how to set up their pages to be properly connected with so you still can't reach them. Fb is a mess. I stopped my blog site and wasn't selling anything on there anyway, but I do sell about 4 or 5 patterns I designed on Ravelry and Craftsy as SusansSoulshines and Soulshine Creations By Susan. My free patterns are on there too, for the taking, about 9 of them. I just couldn't get my own crochet advanced for spending so much time doing the blog posts, altho I loved it and made a loads of new friends thru it! I use my fb page only now and google+ communities, for posting anything. I also have a fb personal page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good

Post Thanks / Like
    I've posted tons of patterns on my FB page, and I've got tons more to post LOL.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    So how do you set up another FB page as I would like one got patterns too.