Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Free ONLY until 9 pm today Thursday July 2nd (I just found out, sorry I didn;t know s

Good until Thursday, July 2nd at 9 pm - I just found out about it or I'd have told you sooner - the lovely Caliope Any Day Any Way Shawl is free, a 3.95 value is free from Cre8tion Crochet!!! Go to Ravelry and the coupon code FLASH for FLASH SALE is in the promo code and is will say FREE is everything is set up right, so read it carefully, but it worked fine for me. Go here for the way to get to Ravelry to make it work. Click on 'here' where she tells you too

FLASH Giveaway - Cre8tion Crochet

She said she's also giving another shawl, her newest design, at 75% off this Friday ONLY. It's called The Shawl We Prayer Shawl, so check her site out for that too early on Fri!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well shoot, I missed this. I love this shawl!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Coupon has expired so is there any way you could send it to me? PM & I'll give you my email address. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabtree View Post
    Coupon has expired so is there any way you could send it to me? PM & I'll give you my email address. Thanks.
    Hi Crabtreee, Do you mean you want the pattern for the shawl? It's not my design, but I finally found it! It's by Cre8tion Crochet. If this is not what you meant, pls let me know.

Ravelry: Calliope Any Day Any Way Shawl pattern by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    Hi Crabtreee, Do you mean you want the pattern for the shawl? It's not my design, but I finally found it! It's by Cre8tion Crochet. If this is not what you meant, pls let me know.

Ravelry: Calliope Any Day Any Way Shawl pattern by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet
    Yes, but what I meant since it was free when you got the pattern could you send me the directions? It is now $4.50 so just wondered if you could send it.

I don't want you to infringe on copyright laws so if you can't send it it is OK. I make shawls for our local Breast Cancer center & switch from crochet to knit & usually make one each week as people give me lots of yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabtree View Post
    I'm sorry but I really feel that giving the pattern out after the coupon has expired would be wrong of me. I hope you understand. I'm posting you tons of all kinds of crocheted and knitted patterns for all kinds of shawls in hopes that they'll help you in your prayer shawl ministry.

Shawls, Wraps and Ponchos -- Free Crochet Patterns (huge shawl search list)

Prayer Shawl Instructions

Knitted_Patterns (12 shawls)

Crochet Patterns (15 shawls)

Patterns | Welcome to the Craft Yarn Council (4 on this one, 2 crochet, 2 knit)

http://freevintageknitting.com/shawls.html (approx 100 shawls)

I hope there are some useful patterns for you in these links!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got this one free a long time ago. I love designs @ Cre8tion Crochet.
    ---HarriEtta