Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    once you have worked the Solomons stitch/love knot it becomes easier - it is hard to understand IF you are starting a project with that stitch (some scarves do this ) - I learned when I first started making baby dresses. but the stitch was added onto a regular stitch row, which was simpler. It is a lovely stitch, so airy and to me just so delicate - you-tube has tutorial for it and the lady really simplifies it - have patience and take it slowly, it will work . Least favorite is: none - I love all crochet; altho I do single crochet is too small and takes too long for progress in a project. I have made baby coccoon in the croc stitch, and was adorable -

Post Thanks / Like
    My least favorite is the cable stitch. I just can't get it. I want to learn it, but looks so complicated.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have only practiced the crockadile stitch, it is rather bulky to me, but I do like it for some projects such as the top of slippers. My least favorite stitch is actually a triple crochet, I like tighter stitches in general, but it is necessary in some projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    My least favourite would be the reverse single crochet. Tried it for a border on an afghan and I had a lot of trouble with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Least favorite stitch

Right now it is the picot since the pattern I am working on has this stitch and even tho it is easy for some reason I dislike doing the picot!